Chapter 123: Male god

"Ah, it's a male god!"

"It's really a goddess. I'm so lucky. I saw the goddess twice this evening. I'm really dead without regret."

"The dead hair is dead, and I will continue to see the male **** in the future, how can I die?"

The fans who had not left yet were excited and screamed, directly suppressing the voice of the reporter who surrounded Luo Lingxing.

In order to avoid fan restlessness, Ye Luohan quietly went to the backstage before the movie was finished. Everyone thought he had left, but the result was that he did not expect it to appear again now. Not only the fans were excited, but the reporters were also very Excited, many reporters who originally surrounded Luo Lingxing went to interview Ye Luohan.

After all, Luo Lingxing's cafes are not enough to watch compared to the inexplicable Ye Luohan, and there are opportunities to interview Luo Lingxing in the future, but it is not so easy to want to interview Ye Luohan.

Only the reporters of Gossip Entertainment seemed to be tangled. They wanted to interview Ye Luohan, but they didn't seem to want to give up Luo Lingxing.

Although Chen Hongliang did n't know why Ye Luohan appeared at the front desk, it is now a good opportunity to leave. There is only one reporter of Gossip Entertainment blocking in front, which is not enough to prove that he was separated by Chen Hongliang three or two times. Then escorted Luo Lingxing into the car.

Ye Luohan, who was not far away, saw Luo Lingxing getting in the car, and then he took back his attention. He did n't answer any of the reporter 's questions at all. He turned very cold and left, which was hindered by his powerful momentum. The reporters There was no dare to chase.

When they come back to God and want to look back for Luo Lingxing, there is still a shadow of Luo Lingxing in the same place.

Reporters: Not long after the film premiered, all kinds of remarks and discussions about "Interstellar Mecha" began to flood the Internet.

Fan 1: I went to watch the premiere of "Mechanical Stars" today. Seriously, this movie is far beyond my imagination, and it is a hundred times better than I expected. It is highly recommended.

Fan 2: I'm going to watch the premiere too, and I'm waiting for the second brush check.

Fan 3: I'm also waiting for the second brush. Which projection hall is upstairs? I am from Peony Hall.

Fan 4: I am also in the Peony Hall, where are you?

Fan 5: Major Qin and Du Zixuan almost match each other. At first, I thought that Major Qin was going to be with Du Birou. Seriously, I really do n't have Bg, but who knows that the ending was unexpected, Major Qin confessed to Du Zixuan. Alright, I am complete.

Fan 6: Ah, ah, I do n't want to listen to the spoilers, I do n't want to listen, because I did n't catch up with the premiere in the field, people are already very sad, do n't listen to the spoilers, they have to watch it for themselves.

Black Powder 1: Cut, is this kind of hype interesting, even if you say it is good, the movie is not good to watch is not good to watch, a newcomer to play the main supporting role, where is the acting skill, where can the movie be seen?

Black Powder 2: That's right, fans shouldn't be swollen to be fat.

Yefan 1: If you want to black someone, just black someone directly, but don't come to the black movie. Okay, which movie starring the male **** is not the box office champion. You are not afraid of being beaten.

Yefan 2: Black powder is really stupid. Which side is cooler and where to stay, too lazy to care about you, you are really exciting, and really think you are a dish.