Chapter 196: Super talent

Luo Lingxing shook his head and said: "The dual system is your secret. It was right not to confess in the past. Now that we are already Taoists, it is just right to confess."

He does not blame Han Junzhan because he knows how scarce the dual system is in this world. If it is known to others, it will be a very troublesome thing, so concealment is normal, and he has not concealed his life before. Yes, so these are nothing to Luo Lingxing.

But for Han Junzhan, this was a big surprise, which made him unable to bear the excitement in his heart and hugged people tightly into his arms.

It is really his greatest luck to be able to get such a baby in this life and this world. He will not let go, nor will he let go forever!

"Lolo, I love you." Han Junzhan said affectionately, and his bright eyes were full of love.

Luo Lingxing felt that his heartbeat was out of control again, and the faster and faster, he almost jumped out of his chest, and his face was still hot. This feeling is really wonderful. Is this what humans like to like?

"Lolo, I will spoil you and love you for the rest of your life. I will not let go in my life."

Han Junzhan's affectionate confession, his head slowly lowered, and printed those soft lips.

Luo Lingxing heard that his heart was warm and sweet, and his body was gradually relaxed. His hands and even unconsciously climbed on the neck of the other party to fix his gradually weak body and enjoy the warmth of the lover.

Gradually, Luo Lingxing began to learn Han Junzhan's technique of kissing him and slowly responded to each other.

Feeling Luo Lingxing's response, Han Junzhan was ecstatic. He knew that from this moment on, the hearts of the two were closer.

After having breakfast early in the morning, Luo Lingxing walked aimlessly in the forest with Han Junzhan. Those who understand the situation know that they are experiencing, and those who do not understand the situation think they are dating.

Because Luo Lingxing did n’t know the planet Seifert, she could only walk aimlessly. She planned to attack if she got a beast, and continue walking if she did n’t. Fortunately, there were only two of them. So there is no need to deliberately remember the path that has been taken.

"Lolo, can you tell me about your previous life?" Han Junzhan was curious about Luo Lingxing's previous life after knowing that Luo Lingxing came from another world. What kind of family can he support? Such a person.

"prior to?"

"Well, it would be best to talk about it right after you were born." Han Junzhan took Luo Lingxing's little hand and said with a smile, really when they were dating here.

Han Junzhan is very satisfied with this place. Although there are beasts here, I have to say that the environment is also very good. The main thing is that no one else disturbs them.

"I was born in the emperor's family, the father and the queen, and the elder brothers are very kind to me ..." Luo Lingxing began to talk slowly about his life in the previous life.

In fact, he couldn't remember many things when he was a child. After all, more than a thousand years have passed since that time. Only some very impressive things remain in his mind.

Han Junzhan listened quietly, without interrupting, but since he was surprised at the birth of Luo Lingxing, but was expected, probably only the emperor family can raise Luo Lingxing's noble, right No one cares about anything.

After all, being born in such a family is destined to see, encounter, and get many things that ordinary people can hardly see in his life, so he will behave mediocrely and be interested in many things. .