Chapter 84: Free promotion

"Interstellar Mech" tells a story that happened in the era of interstellar wars. Qin Shaohui was a child born in an ordinary family. He was admitted to the First Military Academy of the Empire, loyal to the First Army, and fought against humans in the universe In the middle, he led his army to repel the Insect Corps again and again, defended his homeland, and eventually became the youngest general in history, and became the hero of all mankind.

This kind of theme is the most realistic at the moment, and people also like it. Although many directors have already made this type of movie, the writer used his superb writing skills to write ups and downs in the story, making people feel the mood. The people in the play felt the cruelty of war, the sweet and bitter life of life, and finally won the victory, defending the joy of home.

I have to say that this is a very attractive script. If it is filmed, I am afraid it will be very popular, not to mention directed by Qian Dao. Now I am afraid that the stars who want to participate in the show will have to break their heads. The pressure of audition competition is not small.

"I finished reading." Luo Lingxing put away the script and said to Chen Hongliang.

"How? Are there any characters you like?" Chen Hongliang asked expectantly.

Luo Lingxing looked at Chen Hongliang and did not answer this question. Instead, he asked, "Can the role be chosen by me?"

Chen Hongliang was choked, in fact, the other party made a proposal, but he worried that if he said it in advance, Luo Lingxing would only pay too much attention to the story of this character, and ignored the whole book, so he only Did not say it in advance.

"Actually, they have a role that you want to audition for, but I want to listen to your thoughts first. The protagonist's actor has already been decided." Chen Hongliang said, although he didn't know who the protagonist was.

"The characters in the play are pretty good. In addition to the starring role, several of his men and the villain Lin Xiujie's roles are very good, and there are a lot of plays, but I prefer the role of Du Zixuan." Luo Lingxing said slowly.

"Why?" Chen Hongliang asked dumbly. "Several people under the protagonist and Lin Xiujie have more plays. Why should I choose Du Zixuan with fewer plays?" If you can choose your own audition role, most artists will choose Come as much as possible, after all, this can increase the exposure.

"Although some of his men have more plays with Lin Xiujie, but he has more mecha plays, and they are definitely all burly power characters. My appearance is not suitable. The possibility of passing the audition is relatively small. As for Lin Xiujie, although the shape is suitable, his role is villain. If he plays badly, it is easy to arouse the audience's disgust. Instead, this Du Zixuan is more suitable. His plays are second only to these people, and the shape is more suitable for me. "Because he is a military division and a physician, he doesn't need a posture armor, and his human settings are also more flattering." Luo Lingxing analyzed one by one.

Listening to Luo Lingxing's analysis, Chen Hongliang's eyes grew bigger and bigger, and he admired him in his heart.

Although Luo Lingxing is not very young, after all, he was also a child star. His analysis of the role is still in place, and director Qian Xuewen's favorite role is actually this Du Zixuan.

Many artists excessively pursue the exposure rate without paying attention to whether the role is suitable for themselves, so they have lost many opportunities. An artist can clearly know his advantages and disadvantages, and can choose the role according to his own conditions. This is more important than anything. "Then go to audition for Du Zixuan. In fact, the advice given by Qian is also Du Zixuan. You study the script carefully, and I will find someone to do the AI ​​script for you." Chen Hongliang said.