Chapter 116: Yunwu Lingcha

Luo Lingxing's eyes were suddenly attracted by the large bag of tea leaves. He remembered that people in this world also like to drink tea, especially the elderly, who always like to drink a few sips.

These teas were inadvertently obtained in his previous life. They were all good spirits. He originally intended to entertain his friends who came to visit him. Unexpectedly, it has never been used. It seems to be useful now.

Thinking of what gift to send, Luo Lingxing was finally relieved, and Meimei fell into a sweet dream.

Early in the morning of the next day, Han Junzhan hadn't come over yet, but Luo Jinggen and the three had come first.

"Uncles are early." Luo Lingxing greeted.

"Xiaoxing, come here soon," Luo Jingfu waved.

Luo Lingxing walked over, and then saw a lot of gift boxes in front of the three uncles.

"You are visiting the Han family for the first time today. We can't miss the gift. These are the gifts your uncles prepared for you. You will bring them to the Han family later." Luo Jingmin carefully told Luo Lingxing .

Yesterday when Han Junzhan came to visit them, they also brought a lot of gifts, and they could not be compared, otherwise they would be underestimated in the Han family.

Luo Lingxing looked at the gifts that were about to be piled up together. When thinking about the gifts he prepared, he was quite ashamed. Let me talk about the quality, but the difference in quantity is just a difference.

"Uncle, I also prepared gifts." Luo Lingxing said, although he prepared a little bit, but he can still get it.

"Oh? What did Xiaoxing prepare?" Luo Jinglun was curious about what Luolingxing prepared.

After all, I only have one night to prepare, and I do n't have time to go out to pick. That Luo Lingxing must have prepared is what he usually collects, so everyone is quite curious.

Luo Lingxing took out his prepared Ling tea leaves, a total of two boxes, each box is about a pound, the box is made of fine white marble, the pattern on the top is exquisite, and every detail is handled very well , At a glance you know that it came from a famous teacher.

As soon as the box was taken out, the eyes of Luo Jingcheng and the three people suddenly glowed.

As a person in their position, they have basically seen all good things and will not be surprised. However, the good white jade box still shocked them.

Luo Jingmin couldn't help but stretch out his hand and took a careful look and rubbing on his hand. The more I looked at it, the more I felt that this box was a special thing. It was warm and greasy at the beginning, and the eyes were transparent and moist. The gift is adequate.

"Haha, it's not bad, but we think too much. These two jade boxes are enough. I believe that Han Han will like it very much." Luo Jingqi said with a smile.

Luo Lingxing blinked and did n't understand why the three uncles only looked at the jade box without opening it. Although this jade box is indeed exquisite in workmanship and the jade used is also very rare, it is not uncommon. Things like this, they There are so many royals, when he left his hometown, the royal brothers prepared a lot for him, and what he wanted to give was the spirit tea inside. This jade box was also used to hold the tea. , You can open it and see. "Luo Lingxing reminded.

The three of them heard that they thought there was nothing in them? It would be too wasteful to use such valuable jade boxes to hold things.

Although thinking this way, Luo Jingfu and the three of them opened the box carefully, and a fresh scent instantly entered the tip of the nose, making people unable to squint their eyes, enjoying a breath of breath, feeling that they must be punished inside. The fragrance in the air was purified.