Chapter 135: Feeding major general

"Let's eat." Luo Lingxing placed the porridge on the nightstand and said to Han Junzhan who was lying on the bed.

"I can't get up." Han Junzhan opened his **** eyes and looked at Luo Lingxing innocently, with a hint of anticipation shining in it.

Luo Lingxing blinked, stepped up to help Han Junzhan, and put a $ owing pillow on his back, let him lean on the bedside, and then served him the porridge.

Han Junzhan did not take it, but looked at Luo Lingxing with a touch of emotion and expectation, and did not speak.

In addition to being relatively slow in feelings, Luo Lingxing is still keen in other aspects, just like now, he also understands that Han Junzhan does not plan to eat by himself, and intends to let him feed, but is faced with a completely different request for feeding One of them, he did not respond for a while.

"Did you get evil?" Luo Lingxing couldn't help but say what he was thinking, and he suddenly saw a crack in Han Junzhan's expression.

"I just hurt a little bit, my hands are sore, and there is no evil." Han Junzhan said with a little grievance, really want to see what this little guy is thinking.

In fact, it's absolutely impossible to blame Luo Lingxing for thinking this way. If Zhang Xuan and several of them were here, it would definitely be even more outrageous than Luo Lingxing.

"Oh." Luo Lingxing doesn't care about a patient, it's just feeding. Although he hasn't done it, he has seen many mothers feeding children before, probably ... almost.

Luo Lingxing scooped up a spoonful of porridge and replayed the pictures of the mothers feeding them. They all put the porridge in their mouths and then spit it out for the baby to eat, although he never understood why But he has seen many mothers do this.

Luo Lingxing looked at the porridge in the spoon a little bit tangled. Is he going to feed Han Junzhan like this? He always feels a little unhygienic. Finally, he still surpassed the hygiene. He handed the spoon directly to Han Junzhan's mouth and gestured to him Open your mouth to eat. If Han Junzhan knows Luo Lingxing 's thoughts, he does n't know whether he should be happy to kiss Luo Lingxing indirectly, or he should be happy that he did n't do it. With that soft porridge, I felt very happy.

It turned out that it was such a feeling of getting along with a lover, the whole body was warm, and his heart was about to float. This feeling was something he had never felt before, but he became addicted at once.

Luo Lingxing fed porridge to Han Junzhan one after another, and soon ran out of a small bowl, and then fed him noodles and side dishes, and all the dinner he made went into Han Junzhan's stomach.

Looking at the empty plate, Luo Lingxing finally breathed a sigh of relief, and found that feeding was not an easy task, and suddenly paid tribute to those mothers. It was not easy for them to feed a child.

"You have a good rest, I'll go to dinner." Luo Lingxing cleaned up the plate and said to Han Junzhan.

Han Junzhan originally wanted to spend more time with Luo Lingxing. After all, opportunities like this are not uncommon. However, Luo Lingxing was not hungry, so he had to let people out, thinking about tomorrow weekend anyway, Still looking for a way to keep people at home, Han Junzhan began to think about this possibility seriously.

Chen Hongliang's affairs in the studio are almost overwhelming, and he can hardly care about Luo Lingxing. Fortunately, Luo Lingxing has no work, so he will wait for the crew of "Supreme Shuangxia", so he is not needed. It's too worrying, but the assistant who was put on the schedule has not found a suitable candidate. When he entered the crew, he must have been busy. Then someone must follow Luo Lingxing.