Chapter 120: Crazy dazzling grandson

However, other officers did not care, and for such Lord Luo, they said they were used to it.

Looking at the food in front of me, it is indeed very delicate, and the smell is very fragrant, it must be delicious to eat.

So, all of them couldn't wait to taste a dumpling, and sure enough, their deliciousness instantly captured their stomachs. If they were not in the Marshal's house and the image of warriors, they would have been gulping.

It's so delicious!

Watching these officers have to scrupulously look at the image and watch the dumplings shine, Lord Luo is in a good mood. Such delicious food was made by his grandson, and his grandson also gave him his excellent tea filially. Call a fragrance.

It's a pity that Lord Luo is not willing to give these people a drink. If he doesn't give it, he can't show off his grandson well. Lord Luo said he was a little worried.

However, Mr. Luo also worried about it for a while, because he suddenly thought that he could not show off to these subordinates, but he could show off to his old friends, let alone show off with the subordinates, what is the best for these subordinates. Only the son and the daughter, not even the grandson, show off and have no sense of accomplishment.

But the old men are different. They usually give him a video one by one to show off how their grandchildren are good, how their granddaughter is filial and caring. Huh, his grandchildren are also very good, very caring and filial. Well, and gave him such a precious and delicious tea, so that they will all envy and die.

So, in order to find a sense of accomplishment, Mr. Luo decided to contact those friendly and good feelings tomorrow. It seems that they haven't seen each other for a year, and they will be invited to gather together tomorrow.

The next day, Mr. Luo invited all the old comrades to come, and as everyone called, he invited everyone to drink tea, in fact, to show off his grandson.

"Haha, my grandson came back from Yuan Xingfei yesterday to accompany my old man for the Chinese New Year. Alas ... When you are old, you do n't want to move. If you are young, you fly directly to Yuan Xing. Now, I am too lazy to move. However, I did n't expect these kids to fly back to Luo Yunxing to accompany me for the Chinese New Year. No, tomorrow I have to go again. You said what they are going to do to and fro. "An old man in military uniform and casual clothes said slightly reproachfully, but Everyone could hear that there was a hint of reproach in that tone, it was simply showing off in disguise.

"Ah ... who said no, my grandson is so busy all day long, but this time it is also a hurry to the New Year, and then I have to hurried away, and brought me back the latest research and development of the massage chair, let alone sitting on it really It's very comfortable. I have time to invite you to try it at my house. I will definitely make you like it. "Another old man said immediately, with a slight sadness on his face, but his eyes were shining and shining.

"My granddaughter has brought me a lot of good things this time, and I invite you to be my guest someday ..."

"My grandson is here ..."

"My granddaughter ..."

Lord Luo is sitting on the main seat, and the old **** is listening to you showing off your grandchildren. If you put it in the past, it will have been black for a long time, but now it is still listening to the relish, letting several other old friends I feel a little surprised.

"I said old man Luo, your grandson brought you something good this time, so hurriedly called us over." Li old could not help asking.

They have been friends for decades and are very familiar with each other. After retiring from the army, everyone often gathers for tea and chat. Of course, the content of the chat is basically their grandchildren and grandchildren. The old men are all dazzling.