Chapter 125: Disgusting person

This is Luo Lingxing's first endorsement. Chen Hongliang attaches great importance to it. Since the contracts have been signed, the next step is naturally to customize and shoot the clothes with the dark horse costumes.

In order to get better results when shooting, Luo Lingxing must cooperate with the people in the clothing department to measure the size, and then tailor him to fit his size sportswear.

Do n't think that the endorsement only needs to take pictures, one or two advertisements. In fact, as a spokesperson, there is a lot of work that needs to be done, and it is very hard. When you are usually fine, you must try it in the company 's clothing sample room Look for more feelings, so that the photos taken will be more attractive, and people can feel that the spokesperson really recommends the brand.

"Yes, that's it, very good, very good, another one from another angle."

The photographer carried his equipment and kept taking pictures of Luo Lingxing. He occasionally said his request. Every one of Luo Lingxing did well, which surprised the photographer. "Manager, this time The endorsement is really perfect. It is definitely the most photographed star I have ever met. I believe that if we advertise it, our clothes will definitely be very popular. The sales will definitely more than double than usual. "The photographer looked at The picture taken, said excitedly.

"Haha, I think so too. Xiaoluo is a very good child."

Manager Li also praised Luo Lingxing without hesitation.

"Mr. Li has won the prize, and the child still has a lot to learn. This time, thanks to the guidance of Mr. Li, otherwise it won't be like this." Chen Hongliang said with precision.

"Don't be so humble, the child is definitely a good seedling." Manager Li was very comforted by Chen Hongliang and looked at Luo Lingxing's eyes even more gently.

"Come here first, take a break and continue." Manager Li looked at the studio and worked all morning. Luo Lingxing, who had never been bitter, even admired the young man.

There are not many young people who can endure hardships now. Good external appearance and tough personality. As long as the acting skills are not bad, if such people do not go far in the entertainment world, then no one can go long.

Chen Hongliang hurried forward to Luo Lingxing to hand towels and water, begging him to sit down and rest for a while, some staff members also blushed and handed over their snacks or drinks, but Luo Lingxing refused.

"Good president."

There was a sudden commotion at the entrance. When the staff met the arrival, they all greeted each other respectfully, but secretly wondered in their hearts. The president rarely came here usually. How come he came today.

Luo Lingxing glanced casually towards that side, frowning.

Why is this person here? Luo Lingxing thought of it, but suddenly remembered that the previous information seemed to say that this dark horse apparel Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of the West Group, and Xi Liangqing happened to be Xi, if Luo Lingxing could not guess at this time. Then he wasted his clever head.

Really arrogant, Luo Lingxing couldn't help but whispered in his heart. If he knew this guy's company, he wouldn't take any endorsement, but now everything is too late.

Although he has a grudge against Xi Liangqing, but since he has taken over the job, his good professional qualities have prevented him from doing things halfway and can only keep his eyes open when he takes over the job.

"President, how did you come here?" Manager Li was a little surprised to see Xi Liangqing. Generally, their president would not appear here, and he never cared about the endorsement. The choice of the spokesperson and the shooting were all by him. decided.