Chapter 105: Go to support

Star thieves also seemed to be irritated, shooting at Luo Lingxing and those ordinary people, and the whole hall was filled with noisy sounds, screaming, crying, cursing, screaming. Sound, one after another.

Luo Lingxing's body was moving back and forth quickly, and the speed was only enough to let people see a residual image, and all the bullets caught in his hands were also given back to these star robbers, and their power was no more than that shot from the barrel of the gun. small.

However, there is only one person in Luo Lingxing, but there are more than a dozen others. There will always be people who are too late to save. Finally, they screamed and fell in the pool of blood. Others also ran to the nearest room to take refuge.

Luo Lingxing, with his vigorous skills and superb martial arts (pure martial arts, seldom use spiritual power), quickly put all the star robbers in the hall into uniform, but glanced around and found that the one called The boss was gone, and at this time, the spacecraft also issued a warning sound.

"Alarms, alarms, serious damage to the spacecraft, please passengers to leave the rescue cabin in time!"

The alarm was broadcast three times in a row, and almost everyone heard it.

Almost all of them gave birth to a kind of despair. Just after they saved their lives from the stars, would they be buried in this vast universe with the spaceship?

"Where is the rescue capsule?" Luo Lingxing asked a recent man. He didn't quite understand that there was a rescue capsule, didn't he? Why did everyone look so desperate.

"Yeah, there is also a life-saving cabin, a life-saving cabin." Everyone seemed to be awake, and hurriedly ran towards the direction of the life-saving cabin, lest they would be dropped one step later, and all tried to squeeze forward. It is very chaotic. Some people even drag people backward in disregard of the lives of others in order to escape faster, and others even step on them.

Looking at the noisy scene, Luo Lingxing couldn't help frowning, thinking that these people did not die in the hands of the star thieves, but they were likely to be trampled to death by the same kind. In this way, no one needs to leave.

"Quiet!" Luo Lingxing picked up the gun under the star thief from the ground, thinking about the movement of those people shooting.

A gunshot really calmed everyone down. Many people looked at the gun in Luo Lingxing's hands, and there was fear and fear in their eyes.

"Give me peace, I will stay here forever when I'm crowded!" Luo Lingxing said sharply. As a high-ranking person for a long time, it is still more than enough to deal with these people. "How many rescue cabins are there?" Luo Ling Xing asked the crowd.

Everyone looked at each other, they were ordinary passengers, how could they know the number of rescue cabins.

"That's a total of two hundred." A man came out weakly from the crowd and replied.

"How many people can sit in each rescue cabin?" Luo Lingxing continued to ask.

"Three." The man stretched out three fingers.

Luo Lingxing glanced at the people present. If all the passengers were there before, it might not be enough, but the current number is more than enough.

"Don't squeeze, line up, everyone can ride the rescue cabin, if someone dares to disrupt the order, don't blame me for being welcome!"

Don't look at Luo Lingxing's young age, but the momentum is very ample, especially the brutal force that just killed the star thief, so that everyone dare not act lightly and obediently.