Chapter 162: Stunning audience

"Brothers, give me a hard lesson on these two, one of them will not stay!" The man in black seemed to be stimulated by the words of the brothers and said fiercely.

The men in black swarmed towards Huangfu Oak and Shen Anyang, and the speed of their shots was extremely fast. Because they were actions controlled by the system, these group performances did not have to worry about the standard level of actions. It is precisely because of this that the talents who watch this scene will be more He looked at Luo Lingxing with fear, worrying that he would be touched and hurt.

However, what surprised everyone was that when the sword of the man in black was about to touch Luo Lingxing, he jumped up suddenly, not only avoided the blade, but even moved beautifully as if dancing, not in Fight.

Everyone's eyes widened involuntarily, especially as he looked down, he couldn't control his expression, because the fighting scene between Ye Luohan and Luo Lingxing was so wonderful, the two were in the middle of the men in black. It's easy to come and go without a trace, it's like playing with people, not to mention the black people can't touch their clothes, but instead they have a variety of sword wounds on their bodies and blood continuously flows out. .

As one man in black fell down, Huang Fudong seemed to have played enough, and began to speed up his movements, jumping, picking up, overturning, and shooting out his sword. The movements were done in one go, even more so than the movements designed by the martial artist. More pleasing to the eye.

Until the scene ended, the "card" did not sound, and the scene was silent.

Luo Lingxing stood in the same place, with Wia still on his body, put away the momentum of the whole body, and immediately returned to Luo Lingxing from Huangfudong, and blinked to the director.

"Ca! Xiao Luo, you are really great, great, how many surprises do you have to give us, just say, what else do you don't know, and what surprises do we have to give us?" Sun Xueyou Excitedly, he almost stepped forward to hug Luo Lingxing. When he heard Chen Hongliang said that Luo Lingxing had no system, he once wanted to change the protagonist. After all, he really didn't want his own hard work. A little flaw appeared, but at this moment he felt guilty for the thought he had just flashed.

His thinking is too narrow, his thinking is too formal, thinking that only a star system can be qualified for such a role, without the star system can not be achieved, but Luo Lingxing told him with facts, no system is the same It can be done, or even more perfect!

This is simply a treasure!

"Just learned a little martial arts before, there is no surprise." Luo Lingxing said modestly.

Fortunately, this body has been training in the military camp for a long time, otherwise he will not be able to keep up with the body even if he can do those movements. That is also weak. He still has time to continue training.

But no one who has watched this scene believes that this is just the degree of "learned a little martial arts". This is simply that martial arts masters are not better than that. You know, he only completed it in one minute. A scene, if this is not what you saw with your own eyes, would n’t anyone believe it?

Yao Qingqing squeezed her lower lip. Obviously she could n’t believe it, but she had to believe that she did n’t think that Luo Lingxing, who had no system, could achieve this level, which made her feel ready to watch a good show.

"Don't be humble, if you know a little bit, what about other people, haha ​​..." Sun Xueyou is quite happy, all the worries are gone now, and you can film together happily.

"Sun Dao, is this scene okay?" Luo Lingxing asked.

"Okay, it's really good, better than I expected." Sun Xueyou said this is true. Looking at the video replayed in the camera, it is really more perfect than he thought, and the martial arts movements are more smooth. , Follow this way, when the broadcast, the ratings are absolutely appropriate.