Chapter 69: Confused Lolo

The viewers of "Witches Allure" cooperated very well and said the name of this TV series aloud.

"Yes, he is a large-scale costume TV series" Witch's Allure "directed by famous director Yang Chuanzhi. I believe everyone is very interested in the members of this crew, are you looking forward to seeing them? The behind-the-scenes filming is curious? Today we invited some of the leading roles in the cast of Witch Allure to listen to the anecdotes they had about filming, everyone applauded. " The mode of hosting mobilized everyone's emotions.

"Where is everyone's applause?" The beautiful host Mingli echoed Wu Haoxue and said playfully.

There was a warm applause, and some fans called their idol names.

In such an atmosphere, Yang Chuanzhi led his crew to the stage, and the fans below saw their idols, and the screaming became louder.

"Great God Meng, Great God Meng, look here, here!"

"Dameng Meng, I love you!"

"Goddess, goddess, goddess Yao!"

Meng Lianggu and Yao Qingqing are the leading actors and actresses in the play respectively. I am also a first-line star. I have many fans. Most of the fans on the scene are these two. Except for the two of them, most of the others are newcomers. There are very few fans, but there are also those who are present, but compared with the fans of the first-line stars, they can be ignored.

Meng Lianggu and Yao Qingqing waved gracefully with enthusiastic fans on the scene, and then came to the stage with Yang Chuanzhi's side.

On such occasions, the position of the actors is also particular, and the number of plays in the play is generally arranged, but if there are stars with relatively high status, there may be corresponding adjustments.

It stands to reason, whether it is according to the star's coffee or according to the number of plays, Luo Lingxing's position should be at the end, but because of Yang Chuanzhi and Meng Lianggu's special care, his position is arranged next to the male second , That's closer to the middle than Su Lingping's position.

"I feel so much pressure when there are so many handsome guys and beauties at once." Mingli put her face on one hand while pretending to be tangled.

"Our beauty host is not fictitious. Among so many handsome men and women, it is not inferior. Then let these handsome men and women introduce themselves to everyone." Wu Haoxue continued.

"Hello everyone, I'm Yang Chuanzhi, the director of" Witch's Allure "." Yang Chuanzhi's introduction is very simple, without any extra words, and then the right to speak went to Meng Lianggu.

"Hello everyone, I am Meng Lianggu, playing Yang Fan in" Witch Allure "."

"Good evening everyone, I'm Yao Qingqing, and I played Mo Qingcheng in" Witch Allure "."

"..." After everyone introduced, it would arouse cheers from the field.

"Hello everyone, I'm Luo Lingxing, and I played Luo Xiaoqi in" Witch's Allure. "Luo Lingxing's clear voice rang, and the audience below turned his eyes to him as he spoke. I was surprised to see a lot of people.

"It's so handsome. It turns out that he is the actor of Lord Luo Xiao. He turned out to be Luo Lingxing."

"This time I didn't come in vain. Not only did I see Meng Meng, the great natal man, but also the role of the little prince, I was really handsome and handsome. I now look forward to this TV series even more."

"In the novel, there is a lot of rival play between the leader and the little prince, and the leader is really good to the little prince. When I watched, I couldn't help but want to match the lord and the little prince."