Chapter 188: See Guan Anhua

"Xiao Luo, are you free today?" Chen Hongliang asked.

"Yes, what's wrong?" Luo Lingxing looked at Chen Hongliang.

"Let ’s go to see Guan Anhua today. I went to see him a few times before, and the talks were not very good. It seems that Zhao Yinghou and Tianxing Entertainment have dealt a big blow to him, so I want to take you in person See him and see if I can persuade him. "Chen Hongliang said with a slight frown, worried.

The thought of Guan Anhua reminded him of himself at that time. If it were not Luo Lingxing, he might be as decadent as Guan Anhua now.

For no reason, he believed that Luo Lingxing might have a way to rejuvenate Guan Anhua, just as he encouraged himself at the time.

"Good." In fact, he is also very interested in his future agent. He used to be too busy, so he hasn't been there. Now he is finally free, and it's time to check it out.

"Lolo, I'll go with you." Han Junzhan stood next to him, his eyes kept staring at Luo Lingxing, shining with the light of expectation, a feeling of unbearable rejection.

Chen Hongliang couldn't help sweating because he found that it was never possible to see a major general in the past. It has been common since he met Luo Lingxing, especially in these days no matter where Luo Lingxing is, what to do You can see Major General Han's figure around you. Even if Luo Lingxing is busy in the studio, he may not care about Major General Han. Major General Han just sits and watches Luo Lingxing quietly, and does not mind being left out.

He never knew that the major general of the military department was so busy that he did not need to go to the military department, nor did he expect that the high-ranking major general Han had such a sticky side.

Especially after the marriage contract was made public, it was even more sticky. He almost followed what Luo Lingxing did.

Perhaps Major General Han didn't find out that he was like a police dog these days. He was only close to his "owner" and ignored other people, even when they were all air.

The most overwhelming thing is that Xiu Ai, who always irrespective of time and place, distributes dog food, almost blinding their 24K titanium alloy dog ​​eyes and stiffening their stomachs.

Are there any more sad employees than them? Not only busy with the big and small affairs of the studio, but also depends on the boss showing love there, strongly demanding a salary increase!

"Good." Luo Lingxing has also been used to being with Han Junzhan these days, and occasionally not being there one day, I'm really not used to it.

Sure enough, habit is a terrible thing.

So a group of three went to Guan Anhua's residence together.

Since Chen Hongliang had been there several times, he rang the doorbell in a familiar way.

Soon, the door was opened, and a man in his thirties came out, wearing a slightly wrinkled t-shirt, with an unshaved beard on his face, and the whole person looked a bit decadent, but that face was quite handsome Yes, this makes decadence a different kind of sexiness.

The people inside saw Chen Hongliang, and there was a trace of helplessness in his eyes. When he saw the two strangers he brought, he just nodded and gave way to signal that they would come first.

"Anhua, I came to see you with Xiaoluo." Chen Hongliang put the purchased things on the table and introduced each other to Guan Anhua.

"This is Luo Lingxing, this is Luo Lingxing's fiance Major General Han Junzhan, Xiao Luo, this is Guan Anhua.