Chapter 204: Lolo is jealous

Obviously they are genuine boyfriends and girlfriends, but now they are made like they are out of cheating. This experience makes them feel very fresh and exciting.

"Axuan, don't blame Xiaoyu, he just doesn't want me to be hurt." He Mingyue said with some entanglement and some embarrassment. After all, some of his brother's behaviors were a bit unacceptable.

"I did n’t blame him. I understand him very well. If I have a sister to marry, I will definitely test the future brother-in-law like him, so I will try to let him see my sincerity and sincerity, trust him Will sincerely bless us. "Du Ruixuan looked at his fiancee tenderly. It was her kindness and strongness that impressed him." Thank you, Axuan. "He Mingyue moved to look at each other.

Usually, couples stare at each other, and the next move is probably a kiss that they ca n’t help but, of course, the script is also written in this way, but it is well known that Ye Luohan never kisses any kisses, so the necessary shots were taken When I kissed, I borrowed a kiss and did n’t even touch the other person ’s cheek.

However, Luo Lingxing did not know about this one, so when he saw the two people who were about to kiss on the set, his eyes widened suddenly, and an unnamed flame suddenly rose in his heart, and he wished to step forward now. The two men pulled apart fiercely and threw the obscure woman away from the crew.

He didn't know what his mood was at the moment, but he knew clearly that he didn't want Ye Luohan to hug anyone but him, and didn't want him to kiss anyone other than himself, regardless of whether the man was a man or a woman.

Even though Ye Luohan was playing with Zhao Mengran, Yu Guang kept staring at someone outside the court. At this moment, she was very pleased to see someone's eye that was about to breathe fire.

Lolo will behave like this, does it mean that he is jealous, does he have himself in his heart, and he also possesses himself?

He still hugged, didn't even separate, and even dared to kiss, Luo Lingxing stared desperately at the men and women in the field, secretly gathered a small amount of spiritual power in the palm of his right hand, and then moved towards Yeluo when no one was paying attention. Han and Zhao Mengran were thrown away.

"Ah!" Zhao Mengran suddenly screamed, and her body fell towards the other side, and Ye Luohan, who was originally "hugging" her, suddenly let go of her, and let Zhao Mengran fall to the ground in embarrassment.

"Card! This one is over." Feng Ruiyu frowned and looked at the picture inside the camera. Although the last fall was very damaging to the overall beauty, but all the pictures I wanted were captured, and the latter was cut directly.

Upon hearing the director's name "Ka", Ye Luohan didn't even look at Zhao Mengran who fell to the ground, let alone lifted the person.

Maybe others do n’t know why Zhao Mengran fell, but he can clearly see that it is because of Ling Lingxing ’s spiritual power. At this time, he will not go against Luo Lingxing, otherwise he will not be able to eat and walk around. It becomes itself.

Yeluohan fart ran to Luo Lingxing in front of him, with an unstoppable smile on his face.

"Lolo." Ye Luohan exclaimed, and he could hear him in a good mood from the sound alone.

"Humph!" Luo Lingxing snorted coldly, then turned and walked towards Feng Ruiyu, ignoring Ye Luohan who was behind him.

Dare to hug and hug other women in front of him, what kind of system is it, even if it is not a filming, you must make family rules and shock his husband!

Ye Luohan was also the first time to see such an arrogant Luo Lingxing, and she immediately felt very cute. Most of the previous Luo Lingxing were very calm and calm. For the first time, he behaved like his age. So that he ca n’t see enough, and love is non-stop.