Chapter 151: Betrayal

Ye Luohan and Xiao Ming were finally sent away, and He Yi also left. Luo Lingxing closed the door and put a ban on the room. Even if the window was not closed, outsiders would not notice anything strange in the room. .

The magic mirror was transformed into spiritual power, and the figure of Han Yameng appeared in it. Luo Lingxing watched with interest, just like watching TV, waiting for the opportunity to shoot. Anyway, he can play with this person one day. Otherwise, the time of this day would be wasted.

Han Yameng's face was no longer the crazy expression of last night, but the glorious beauty of Han Yingdi was restored, but unfortunately his reputation was not smelled at the sister-in-law.

Han Yameng went to the company as usual. In the past, when he appeared in the company, the company would be very polite to him, and those little stars and newcomers would also come around like honey bees and honey. "Brother" "Senior" Scream, various compliments.

However, this time the Asian-Asian League appeared in the company and clearly felt that the company is different from the previous atmosphere. Many people saw his eyes not with respect and admiration, but with ridicule and contempt.

Han Yameng clenched his fists and tried to ignore the knife-like gaze, but he still couldn't stop the unbearable words that kept coming.

"Oh my god, how could he appear in the company? There is such a thing. If I don't have a face, I would see someone." A little artist said to his friends.

"It must be to ask the company for help, but he must be able to do it on his own, but it is a pity that he does not know that the company has decided to abandon him."

"Really? He is an emperor after all, the company is willing to give up."

"The company ca n’t help it even if it does n’t give up. After all, such a thing, the reputation is already stinky, how could someone even ask him to make an endorsement, not to mention that the identity of the person who wants to rectify him is higher than that of the company ’s senior. , How could the company dare to bless him. "

"It's so pitiful." Although he said so on his mouth, it was a pity that his expression was obviously gloating.

Han Yameng jumped straight on his forehead, but he still tried hard to control himself. He is different from the past, and he has important things to do when he comes to the company. When he passes this difficulty, he must definitely make these people who look down on the well!

"Yo, who do I think it is? Isn't it our Han Dying Emperor? Why are you free to come to the company today? Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Han Ding Ying is now an online celebrity. Photos are everywhere. , I heard that many crews and advertisers have withdrawn your plays and endorsements. Is n’t it free to come, alas ... It ’s good to have a holiday. I ’d like to wait for the announcement and I really want to have a good rest. One day. "A man with heavy makeup stood in front of the Asiana League, and said yin and yang strangely, with thorns in the sentence and irony in the words.

The Asian-Asian League endured for so long, and it was already on the verge of an outbreak. At this time, seeing its own rival, it is naturally impossible to endure.

"You dead ladyboy, don't think that I am in trouble now, you can become a brother of the company, you dream, as long as there is me in the day, you will definitely not be able to stand out!" Han Yameng looked at Xue Mingqi fiercely.

The expression on Xue Mingqi's face was momentarily distorted, apparently poked at the sore spot.

He is almost the same batch of enters the company as the entertainers, his strength and appearance is also good, the initial development is also quite smooth, but later did not know which gold master Asiana League next to, not only robbed his resources and roles, Suppressed him everywhere, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make it.