Chapter 161: Can try

Junling Studio has become a studio that many celebrities want to enter because of Ye Luohan. Although they are not enough now, I believe it will develop. There are many celebrities present. I want to go in, but unfortunately I was worried about being rejected, so I didn't act rashly, but I didn't expect to let Su Yangjie go ahead first, and many people regretted it.

Naturally, Su Qing ’s character is not as simple as Su Yang ’s, and his thoughts are simple. If this is the case, the two of them would have been left without any bones, so he thought more than Su Yang, Although he didn't know what Luo Lingxing thought, but this sentence made Su Yang's future path a lot better, no matter whether the other party was intentional or unintentional, he accepted this feeling.

Because of the few days of leave, Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan have accumulated a lot of drama. This afternoon, almost all of them were filming the drama of these two people. Fortunately, the acting skills of these two people are good, and the tacit understanding is enough. Otherwise, the progress of the whole crew will be delayed.

"Luo Han, Xiao Luo, prepare for the fourth game, you can take a break after the filming." Sun Xueyou is 200% satisfied with these two people, especially when filming the scenes of the two people. Definitely a treat.

It was the first time that he had such a hearty feeling for being a director for so long. It is no wonder that someone would say that meeting a good actor is a very pleasant thing.

This scene shoots scenes where Huangfu Li and Shen Anyang encounter enemies and fight with enemies in foreign experience training. The martial artist has already prepared martial arts movements in advance, and then only needs to input these movements into the actor ’s system. When shooting, the system It will control the actor's body to automatically follow the action. The really difficult thing is to hang Waiya.

But for the actors, basically all of them have been hanged over Waia. Although it is uncomfortable, it is not unbearable.

"Luohan, Xiaoluo, you come over and input the movements, and then let the martial artist guide you." Sun Xueyou said to the two.

Chen Hongliang frowned slightly, because he knew Luo Lingxing had no system, so a martial art might be easy for others, but it was very difficult for Luo Lingxing, or even an impossible task.

After hesitating for a while, Chen Hongliang finally walked in front of Sun Xueyou, intending to tell the truth, after all, this is also not concealed "Sun Director, this drama Xiao Luo may not be able to complete." Chen Hongliang said.

"What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable?" Sun Xueyou asked worriedly as soon as she heard this.

"Director Sun, see if you can find a substitute to complete the play." Chen Hongliang said a bit hard.

In fact, he did n’t want to find a substitute at all. Let ’s not talk about the role of the substitute and himself. The most important thing is that this play is the beginning of the play in the whole script. There must be a lot of play in the back. Use avatars.

However, he didn't expect the play to be ahead of schedule. His original plan was to find martial artists to learn later. If it was not possible to use a substitute, the advance of the play disrupted Chen Hongliang's plan.

Chen Hongliang was also secretly annoyed. These are because he put too much energy into the studio during this time, and did not pay attention to the progress of Luo Lingxing ’s filming, which led to the failure to communicate well in advance, which also made Chen Hongliang. Realizing that it is really impossible for the studio and the agent to have both, it made him more determined to find a good agent for Luo Lingxing.