Chapter 182: Su Family Retribution 3

Luo Lingxing threw the unconscious Su Lingping directly onto the speeding car, and then drove the speeding car in the direction of the Su family. He was going to send the Su family for the last journey.

"Second brother, what's the matter with you?" Luo Lingxing asked Luo Bingshuo, who appeared on the video screen.

"Is there anything else you can do with your second brother? No problem, just waiting for you to bring them over."

Luo Bingshuo gave him a 0K gesture.

"Okay, I'll take them to the Su's house."

"Are you okay alone? Anyway, I'm idle now, why not go with you," Luo Bingshuo suggested.

He was still a little uneasy. Although the Su family is now at the end of the crossbow, the rest are Wei Xinyi with no power and Su Lingping, who is not a weapon, but he will still be worried.

"Second brother, don't worry, I can still do this little thing. You are waiting for me there. I will hang up first." To prevent the other party from continuing to persuade him, Luo Lingxing immediately hung up the video.

Not to mention Wei Xinyi and Su Lingping, even if ten or one hundred are coming, he will be able to deal with it, unless there are spiritual people on their side, or no one can trap him.

When he arrived at the Su's house, Su Lingping hadn't awakened, and he didn't know whether it was subconsciously not wanting to awaken, or was really tossing, but these are not within the scope of Luo Lingxing's concern.

Looking at the mighty Su family gate, the part of the memory belonging to Su Lingxing kept flashing in his mind. He knew this was the last time he remembered these memories. After today, the Su family no longer exists. Those belonging to Su Lingxing The memory will also dissipate completely, leaving only his memory as Luo Lingxing.

"Who are you? Who are you looking for?" A servant of the Su family looked at the handsome Luo Lingxing outside and asked alertly.

It can't be blamed that he couldn't recognize Luo Lingxing. Actually, Luo Lingxing has changed a lot. Plus they didn't expect Luo Lingxing to step into the Su family gate again, so I didn't expect it for a while.

"I'm looking for Wei Xinyi. Please tell her that I'll give her a son." Luo Lingxing stood at the door of the Su's house and said to the people inside that he had no intention of stepping in.

When Su Lingxing was expelled from the door of the Su family, he vowed that he would never step in here again, so it had nothing to do with him.

After a while, Wei Xinyi hurriedly ran out with the servant. When she saw Luo Lingxing, she couldn't help but widen her eyes and screamed.

"It's you? Why are you here?" Wei Xinyi naturally knows Luo Lingxing, after all, she is also concerned about the entertainment industry.

"I came to give you my son." Luo Lingxing said with a smile.

"Ping'er? What's the matter with you?" When Wei Xinyi thought of Su Lingping, she couldn't wait to grab Hualuo Lingxing's face. The whole person was still a little crazy. She now has only her son. What has happened recently will be She was so nervous that she could no longer afford a little blow.

"Your son is in the car, it's fine, there is no injury." Luo Lingxing said lightly.

What he said was true. The other party did not appear to be injured in appearance, because all the other injuries suffered were invisible internal injuries.

Wei Xinyi heard the news, hurriedly opened the car door, and looked at Su Lingping, who was unconscious under the back seat. The whole person was about to collapse. He quickly hugged his son and shouted, "Ping'er, Ping'er?"