Chapter 132: Don't want to sign

"Little Lolo, I'm back, do you miss me?" Xia Yuan just entered the dormitory and saw Luo Lingxing, and ran forward with open arms, intending to give Luo Lingxing a big warm embrace.

Unfortunately, the reality is very cruel, just when he was close to Luo Lingxing by ten centimeters, the collar was pulled from the back by someone, and he could no longer be close to Luo Lingxing by one millimeter.

"Xiaokai, why are you pulling me." Xia Yuan turned to look at the culprit and grumbled dissatisfiedly.

Yang Zekai stuffed the luggage in his hand into Xia Yuan's arms and said with a disgruntled expression: "Take back the room yourself."

"You helped me in. I haven't seen Xiao Luoluo in one holiday. I want to talk to Xiao Luoluo." Xia Yuan said softly. Yang Zekai would help him every time he did this before.

Yang Zekai didn't speak, but just looked at Xia Yuan without a word. Xia Yuan insisted for less than a second and immediately counseled.

"Okay, I'll give it myself." Xia Yuan couldn't help shrinking his neck and obediently took the bag into the bedroom.

Xia Yuan was most afraid of Xiaokai's black face, so he didn't notice Yang Zekai's helpless and spoiled expression after he turned around.

Luo Lingxing stood aside and saw from the beginning to the end, did not say a word, looked at Xia Yuan who walked into the bedroom, and looking at Yang Zekai who was taking things out, he always felt a little wrong, but what was wrong, but it was not clear .

"These were brought to you by the guy who came from home." Yang Zekai took out a lot of things from a large school bag, most of them were eating, and then pushed to Luo Lingxing.

"Oh, thank you." Luo Lingxing thanked. When he returned to school this time, Aunt Lin also prepared a lot of delicious things for him to bring him to share with his classmates.

When Xia Yuan came out of the room, he saw that Xiao Kai was helping him with gifts, and immediately "Deng Deng Deng" ran over.

"Little Lolo, you are going to try this pineapple cake, super delicious, and this dragon beard cake, but this is Luo Shen's pastry, I let my aunt try it for a long time, and the taste is super good. "Xia Yuan Xianbao took the pastries out of the box in the same way, and kept introducing them to Luo Lingxing.

"Thank you." Luo Lingxing took a piece of pastry and tasted it. It tasted really good.

"Delicious?" Xia Yuan looked at Luo Lingxing brightly.

"Well, very good." Luo Lingxing nodded.

"Yeah, right. I wanted to go to play with you during the winter vacation, but unfortunately I don't know where your family lives, so where is your home? Next time I will go to play with you." Xia Yuan from the room When I came out, my mouth stopped, and I always thought about where I said it.

Yang Zekai was too lazy to ignore his idiocy, went directly to his room to help him clean up the room, he knew that this guy would definitely not clean up by himself.

Luo Lingxing didn't resent Xia Yuan's nagging, but found it very interesting. After all, this was his first friend he made in this world.

"I live in Xiantingyuan." Luo Lingxing said, thinking about it, he didn't really tell anyone where he lived.

"Xianting Court, okay, next time I'll go find you to play." Xia Yuan said with a smile.

"Lolo is still filming, do you think everyone is as busy as you?" Yang Zekai came out and couldn't help blocking him.

"I'm going to debut this year, and I'll be busy then." Xia Yuan's dissatisfaction went back.

"Yes, you will be very busy." When you are busy, there is no time to find Luo Lingxing. Yang Zekai couldn't help but add a sentence in his heart.