Chapter 96: Fever in water

"Lolo, drink some **** tea." At this moment, Ye Luohan came with two cups of **** tea in his hand and handed one of them to Luo Lingxing.

"Thank you." Luo Lingxing took it, touching the cup with his hand, warm.

Several of the staff members around here saw it, excited and couldn't help but want to scream, all covering their mouths one by one, lest they bother the two in front of them, but their gaze glanced at them.

"Xiao Luo, are you okay? Do you need to take a day off." Qian Xuewen also came to care, but he was even more dissatisfied with Lin Qingying.

Originally, there was not much shooting time. If one day off, it will definitely affect the progress of the shooting, but he is not the kind of scum director who does not care about the safety of the artist in order to shoot the progress, so this account is counted by Qian Xuewen. Lin Qingying's head was on.

A few girls saw that the money was exported to break the pink bubble between Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan, and they were dissatisfied, but they did not dare to offend the boss. Of the post.

"Qiandao, I'm fine, no rest." Luo Lingxing replied with a smile.

Chen Hongliang was also a little worried on the side, "Is there really no need to rest? I think it's better to take a day off."

"Brother Chen, I'm really okay. If I can't hold on, I will say that it was just a little cold. Now I drink **** tea and it's not cold anymore. The craftsman who cooks **** tea is really good." Luo Lingxing relaxed Said, by the way, also praised the person who cooks **** tea.

Qian Xuewen said that he was happy, and he also paid more attention and love to Luo Lingxing.

"Then take a break and drink more **** tea. I will line up your scenes." Qian Xuewen looked at Luo Lingxing more and more sympathetic, and then walked back to the camera with a smile, passing by When a staff member was by his side, he smiled and said, "Xiao Luo Kua, your **** tea is delicious."

The staff who cooks **** tea: o (* //// ▽ //// *) o

When the day's work was closed, it was almost midnight, and all the artists felt tired. After receiving the order to rest, they immediately took their agents and assistants back to the hotel to sleep.

Luo Lingxing's physical quality is low, plus it falls into the river once during the day. If it is not strong willpower, the work of this day may be dragged down. Now that the task is completed, the strong willpower is withdrawn. The body can't support it.

"It's okay, can you persist, just go to the hotel." Chen Hongliang supported Luo Lingxing's arm, supporting half of his weight.

"It's okay." Luo Lingxing dragged his weak body hard and followed Chen Hongliang forward step by step. His body suddenly became hot and cold, making him very uncomfortable.

It's been a long time since I felt such an uncomfortable situation. Since the cultivation was elevated, unless his body is injured, it will rarely be uncomfortable because of fatigue.

Suddenly, the whole body became a lot lighter. Luo Lingxing's head was originally lowered, and he saw Ye Luohan replaced Chen Hongliang's position, and one hand was clamped under the arm of his other arm. , The other hand is holding his arm, and he seems to be held in his arms.

But I have to say that although this posture is a little weird, it is a lot easier for him.

"Thank you." Luo Lingxing thanked in a low voice, with the help now and the gratitude during the day.

"You're welcome, I'm happy." Yeluo replied coldly, but his brows were tight, especially when he saw Luo Lingxing's appearance.

"Why are you so weak?" Ye Luohan seemed very dissatisfied.