Chapter 186: Final champion

"The fans are so enthusiastic, the players are so dazzling, and I dare not feel inferior."

Liu Ziqian said helplessly.

"Brother Ziqian, you are the most handsome!"

"Brother Ziqian, great!"

"Brother Ziqian, let us come out!"

Fans began to console Liu Ziqian and give Liu Ziqian support, but at first the words were quite normal, let Liu Ziqian float away, who knows that a turning point in the middle, almost did not choke Liu Ziqian.

Liu Ziqian looked pitifully at the following fans, and grieved: "I don't take you to bully people like this. In this way, be careful I won't let them out."

"Dear fans, I came out with your favorite players." Yang Leyao, who is always Liu Ziqian's demolition king, walked out with three finalists, and Liu Ziqian's face collapsed suddenly, the scene The fans even laughed.

"Huh? What's wrong? Why is everyone smiling so happy? Is it because of seeing me?" Yang Leyao winked at the audience playfully.

"Yes!" Everyone is very cooperative.

"Wow, I'm really flattered, because everyone likes me so much, then I'll offer a clown to sing a song for everyone." Yang Leyao will sing.

Liu Ziqian hurriedly picked up the microphone and pretended to look at the watch on his wrist. He changed the subject and said: "It's about time to announce the results? Are you looking forward to it."

"Have."

"Well, since everyone can't wait, then I won't sing anymore. Let's take a look at the number of off-site votes on the big screen." Yang Leyao and Liu Ziqian turned to the big screen with everyone. The three players above Off-site voting situation.

First place: Xia Yuan 5648291 Second place: Zhou Shaojin 5329873 Third place: Wu Yaxu 4986325 "Wow, every player's vote is very high, it seems that everyone's fans are very good, the score of off-site voting is Calculated in terms of 10,000th, that is, 10,000th of the off-site votes is the score of each player off-court. "

As Liu Ziqian's words fell, the original tall histogram suddenly shrank in proportion, but the gap between the three was still visible.

"There are so many fans who support you and like you. Do you want to say something to your fans?"

Yang Leyao asked, giving the three people time for canvassing at the scene.

The first one to speak was Wu Yaxu with the lowest score. I saw him bowing deeply, and then said with a smile: "I will definitely work harder and live up to the fans who like me to support me. See better me, if you like me, please vote for me, thank you all! "

The second one is Zhou Shaojin. Zhou Shaojin has always been a man of few words. Such a person is logically not suitable for the entertainment industry. However, his singing skills and musical talent are very high, plus his cool The cool appearance also attracted many fans.

"I have nothing to say." Zhou Shaojin said lightly. The host was stunned for a while, but the host of the big TV station soon returned to normal.

"It seems that our Zhou Shaojin players are still so prudent, so how can such a cool and handsome character be cultivated? I have to look at it with my heart." Yang Leyao said the playful words to drive the atmosphere of the scene.

The last one to speak is Xia Yuan. Xia Yuan is a smiling optimist under any circumstances, as if he is around him, he will be infected with joy.

"I like music very much, and I like singing too. When I sing, I feel very happy, so I also hope that my music can bring more happiness to everyone. When I am sad, I feel better when I listen to it. When I listen to it, I feel happier. As long as everyone is happy, then I will be satisfied. "Xia Yuan didn't say anything to ask everyone for your support, but expressed his heart and the brightest smile in the simplest words. With your own love.