Chapter 193: Life secret

In front of Luo Lingxing's bedroom on the third floor of the Han family, Han Junzhan leaned against the wall motionlessly, with no expression on his face, making people wonder what he was thinking.

Aunt Lin came up with a plate of food, walked to Han Junzhan, looked worriedly at Luo Lingxing's room, and then asked, "Has Xiao Luo not yet come out?"

This is already the fourth day. I do n’t know what happened to Luo Lingxing? She came to eat three times a day on time, but she never saw Luo Lingxing, but fortunately, the young master was still here, otherwise she might have to call the police.

"It's okay, let him continue to rest." Han Junzhan took the end plate in the hands of Aunt Lin and signaled Aunt Lin not to worry.

That day they came back from the awards ceremony venue together, Luo Lingxing hurriedly told him: I have to rest these days, if I did not come out, don't let people come in.

After leaving this sentence, Luo Lingxing went back to the room. At the beginning, Han Junzhan thought that this person was exhausted and did not disturb him. However, he did n’t see anyone for two days, and he was very worried. But thinking of Luo Lingxing's instructions, he could only stay in front of the other party's door, without rushing in.

What is Luo Lingxing doing in the room at the moment? He is practicing.

In fact, at the award ceremony, when he got the first award, he noticed that the strength of faith around him was stronger than before. After receiving the second award, the strength of faith around him became stronger. He knew that this was due to the increase in fans because of his award. At that time, he felt that the spiritual power in his body began to move, and the barrier during the fusion period was also constantly loosening.

At this time, Luo Lingxing knew that the time for his breakthrough was ripe, so he finally got to the end of the ceremony, and he immediately went home to retreat.

If Han Junzhan enters Luo Lingxing's bedroom at this moment, he will see that the surrounding of Ling Ling star is wrapped in hazy white light, and the dream is like a fairyland, which makes people feel untouchable. The phenomenon of liquefaction that condenses all the power of faith through the break-through period.

The power of faith continuously penetrates into Luo Lingxing's body, walks through the meridians of Luo Lingxing's whole body, and then merges with the spiritual force, constantly striking towards the barrier of the fusion period.

After repeated impacts, the barrier that had been loosened was finally completely blasted away, and the spiritual power entered a wider field. The speed at which the body absorbed the power of faith gradually slowed down, and the whole body was almost liquefied. The power of faith also dissipated.

Slowly opened his eyes, the dark light in a pair of black and bright eyes, the original delicate appearance became more refined, and the temperament of the whole body was better than one layer. At this moment, Luo Lingxing is like a noble boy, Noble.

Touching some hungry belly, Luo Lingxing opened the door and planned to go downstairs to find some food, but did not expect Han Junzhan to be at the door of his room.

As soon as Luo Lingxing opened the door, Han Junzhan noticed, and immediately stared at Luo Lingxing standing at the door, he was relieved to see him safe, but then he felt that Luo Lingxing seemed to have changed, but specific He couldn't tell how the changes were, this is an intuition.

"What's wrong?" Luo Lingxing saw that the other party had been staring at herself, quite a bit ... uncomfortable, and his heartbeat seemed to have changed, and this change was not once or twice, so he thought about finding a time to go to the hospital for a check To see if you have a heart problem.