Chapter 99: The truth emerges

Several of the staff girls who got the director 's approval, had planned to sort out the information they knew and sent it to the Internet, but the result was not finished, they were knocked by good friends QQ (Yes, QQ playing is so powerful, Continued with Weibo), was told that there is a post of Hei Luo Ling Xing on the Internet.

These girls are Luo Fan themselves. After hearing this, they went to see the post and were flushed with blush by the completely upside down words in black and white. They all flicked their sleeves to fight with these people, and The girl who was responsible for organizing the information temporarily set aside the things she wanted to share for a while, and then started to sort out the related truth-sticking information based on this black post. The speed of sorting is absolutely amazing, the fastest time ever. Waiting for a while to re-post on this forum.

However, their post hadn't been opened yet, and the August 18th landlord started talking again.

The landlord: Originally, I just planned to come here to complain and pass away. I did n't expect Xiao A 's fans to work so hard for the best. In order to avoid the passers-by who do n't know the truth, I will say a few more things. A received a new drama directed by a well-known director, which is what many artists dream of. It stands to reason that a newcomer should work hard to make the director's effort not be wasted. In the end, this superb is good, playing a big name in the crew, I am very disrespectful to the film emperor. He feels as if he is the most powerful in the world. Maybe some people will wonder, even people with brain disabilities can't offend the film emperor. After all, this will have a great future for them. Big influence, but this person is so straightforward, because the people on the list have a bigger card.

Because the protagonist of this movie is a very well-known and very popular superstar, Xiao A continued to hook up this superstar on the first day of entering the crew. All kinds of pleasing, and finally finally got close, and all kinds of arrogance opinionated.

The heroine of that movie was a film. On the first day of shooting, in order to express friendliness, I wanted to invite everyone to dinner. As a result, this little A began to put on the shelf. Even the invitation after the film was rejected, but this time there are pictures. The truth, I see how some fans of this family wash him white [Picture] [Picture]

After posting a paragraph, the landlord sent a few more blurry photos, which should be taken at night, so the photos are blurry, but probably people can still see clearly, and the comment area exploded again.

"It's really Luo Lingxing. I used to think that this newcomer was more impetuous. I didn't expect it to be such a superb one?"

"Then the crew is talking about" Star Mech "directed by the very hot director Qian Xuewen?" "Who is the superstar that the landlord refers to?"

"There are not many people who are bigger than the movie emperor behind the movie. Is it self-evident who combined with the recent rumors?"

"I'm going, won't it, will it be a male god?"

"Whoever you want to comment on, go comment on who you are, and don't bring my male god."

"That's right, is my male **** so easy to be hooked up, my male **** is so cold, wouldn't I just look at such a newcomer at once? Don't insult my male god."

This time it's almost stabbing Luo Fan's Ma Honeycomb. I wasn't sure that Xiao A was referring to Luo Lingxing's fans. All of them were angry at the sleeves. The following comments were almost swiped by Luo Fan. Some fans of other families are not accustomed to Luo Lingxing, and they also made a few cool words, taking advantage of the opportunity to gloat, but the fighting power is obviously not as good as Luo Fan, and all of them are overwhelmed by Luo Fan 's comments.