Chapter 122: Movie premiere

The warm-up of the premiere ceremony has already begun, no matter how Ye Luohan knows that Luo Lingxing's dress can't be put on, and why Yihao sent a dress that fits properly. In short, Ye Luohan definitely helped a lot. Otherwise, Luo Lingxing will definitely be ugly today, and tomorrow's headlines are likely to be wrapped by Luo Lingxing, and in this form of headlines, other stars may want, but Luo Lingxing absolutely does not want.

There were many reporters who came to the premiere. The first appearance was director Qian Xuewen and starring Ye Luohan. As soon as they appeared, the following broke out instantly. Both the audience and the reporters gathered around and started to ask questions.

After ten minutes, the supporting roles of Luo Lingxing and the heroine followed. The position of the general premiere ceremony was based on the number of plays, and the heroine should have stood by Ye Luohan, However, everyone finally found out that Ye Luohan stood by a newcomer who was not too familiar, and the more familiar film emperor stood behind the newcomer.

Many reporters have noticed this, grabbed this point and started to ask, "Do you have any meaning for this position? Why do you let a new person stand next to the night god?"

"Qian Dao, I heard that you take good care of this newcomer. Is this true?" "Excuse me, so many film emperors stand behind you. Do you think it's appropriate for you to stand here?"

Director Qian Xuewen has always had a kind smile on his face. He raised his hands to signal the reporters to be quiet, and then slowly said: "There is nothing wrong with such a position today. There is naturally a reason, but this reason is I 'm not going to say it for a while, as soon as the movie is screened, everyone will understand. "

The questions the reporters asked at the beginning were still related to the movie, but I do n't know who started it first. Everyone 's topic suddenly turned to the wind, and the spearhead was directed at Luo Lingxing. ,Is it real?"

"I heard that many people were sacrificed in this robbery. How did you escape?"

The question was a little sharper. Qian Xuewen said, frowning involuntarily, glanced at the company card "Gossip Entertainment" hung on the reporter who asked the question.

Gossip Entertainment is also well-known in the industry, but it is generally not a good reputation. After all, this company is like its name, specializing in the gossip of the stars, and it is still the bad side of the gossip, so the stars are very disgusted.

Qian Xuewen frowned even more. Their media premiere did not invite this media. How did the other party get in?

Chen Hongliang stood under the stage and watched nervously. He knew that Luo Lingxing had been attacked by reporters sooner or later, but he did not expect that there was a reporter who dared to mention this topic at the premiere. How will Luo Lingxing respond?

"Sorry, these questions have nothing to do with the movie, there is no comment." Luo Lingxing said faintly, neither humble nor humble.

"Since you don't have any questions to ask, let's start the movie screening. Please reporters come back to watch the movie." Qian Xuewen said with a bad tone.

The reporters knew that Qian Dao was angry, and they did not continue to read, but returned to the seat honestly. Only the reporters of Gossip Entertainment seemed to be a little unwilling, but they were helpless. If they really annoyed Qian Dao, , Then their company's status is in jeopardy.

Except for the leading actors, supporting actors and reporters, the rest were ordinary fan audiences. At the moment when the big screen suddenly lit up, the movie was officially screened.