Chapter 111: Huiluo Yunxing

Han Junzhan led the Third Army to personally send Luo Lingxing back to Luo Yunxing and delivered it to the Luo family.

"This time the troubled nephew sent Xiaoxing back. The family prepared the food and drink. Let's stay here for a few more days." Luo Jingyi was very pleased to see that Han Junzhan and Luo Lingxing came back together.

What he is most worried about now is probably Luo Lingxing 's emotional problems. He knew that Luo Lingxing liked the young master of the West family before, but unfortunately it should be scumbag. He hopes that Luo Lingxing can forget that person and start over. , So there is nothing more pleasant to him than seeing them in harmony.

"Thank you Uncle Luo for the hospitality, but we still need to go back to life, and my nephew will visit in person in a few days." Han Junzhan said politely.

"Well, since I have a task, I won't stay too much. I must come and stay for a few days next time and have a drink with me." Luo Jingcheng said happily.

"Okay, then we'll leave first." Han Junzhan gave Luo Lingxing a deep look, then turned around and took the first legionnaire to leave.

Zhang Xuan and others who followed Han Junzhan thought that the conversation just seemed to be a bit problematic. It seemed like the old man looked at his son-in-law. It was really strange.

Zhang Xuan couldn't hold a word in his stomach. If he didn't understand it, he directly talked to Zhao Chongzhuo and Lin Mingying. The two were actually quite puzzled at first. The feeling of daring to think about it again is terrifying.

"Thinking all day long thinking, it might as well practice a lot of fighting techniques, you can see Xiao Luo can kill a beast alone, can you?" Zhao Zhongzhuo said to Zhang Xuan, "Cut, I don't know if I don't know, transfer What topic, I ca n't kill a beast with bare hands, can you? "Zhang Xuan countered dissatisfiedly.

"Neither can I, so I have to practice fighting hard, and I won't mess around with others." Zhao Zhongzhuo looked at him contemptuously.

On the way back, through the Seifert galaxy, Han Junzhan's expression has always been very cold. Although he has always been expressionless, but everyone knows that the boss is now in a bad mood, very uncomfortable, so everyone is obediently doing their own Things, lest provoke the boss and become a target.

"Where have you been?" An old man on the screen asked.

The old man was very kind, but his eyes revealed sharpness, which would be experienced by the battle-stricken talents.

"Having arrived at the Seifert galaxy, Marshal, the head of the First Legion, Han Junzhan, asked to wipe out Sophie thieves." Han Junzhan said respectfully, but his tone was very determined.

Sophie's star robber is the star robber who hijacked Chang'e 10. In fact, there are many star robbers in the universe, and the military will not destroy them one by one. As long as they don't commit them, they can basically stay safe. The matter, but this time Sophie hijacked their spaceship of the Chinese Empire, the military department will naturally not give up, or the masses will not be at ease.

"Okay, go ahead, go early and return early. If you need to call immediately, I will send someone to reinforce you." The Marshal also understands Han Junzhan's temperament. Anyway, this time he will definitely send troops to eliminate this star robber. , He also has no reason to refuse.

"Yes!" Han Junzhan made a military salute and responded loudly.

Zhang Xuan learned that they would not return to the Emperor Star for the time being, but to eliminate the Sophie Star Thief. "He cut, don't know if I don't know. What topic do I change? I can't kill a beast by hand, can you?" ? "Zhang Xuan countered dissatisfiedly.