Chapter 121: Can't put it on

"Xiaoxing, don't you want to go out with your friends, don't stay here with my old man, go quickly, don't make your friends wait for anxiety." Mr. Luo turned to Luo Lingxing.

This was originally meaningless, but it became like this in the ears of other old men: Seeing my grandson is more sensible, even if some friends are not going out to play together, they must accompany me at home.

Suddenly, many of the grandfathers present were irritated by their teeth. By the way, they thought secretly in their hearts. When they went back, they let those unfilial grandchildren stay at home for a few more days.

However, they did not know at the moment that they were stimulated at the Luo family today, and were invited by the Han family the next day, the same reason was drinking tea and chatting, but the truth was dazzled.

It 's just that this time Grandpa Han did n't show off his grandson, but his granddaughter, because they found that the tea that Grandpa Han asked them to drink was exactly the same as that he had at the Luo family the day before. Go back and let the grandchildren find a well-behaved and filial son-in-law for them too. You said that old man Luo would show off his grandson, but the old man Han even showed off his wife, so the aunt could not bear it!

And the unfortunate ones are also the grandchildren of these grandfathers, because they were just trained by the grandfather the day before, and they were trained again the next day, and ordered them to find their daughter-in-law within this year, otherwise Not even letting in the house.

These grandchildren were all stunned, unable to understand what was going on.

Of course, these are all afterwords.

"Well, grandpa will chat with a few grandpas first, drink tea, and I will come back soon." Luo Lingxing said obediently, since grandpa wanted this effect, he would not mind following his grandpa. .

Sure enough, as soon as this word came out, the smile on Lord Luo's face was deeper, and the folds on his face were all smiling into a flower. This grandson was indeed a sweet little cotton-padded jacket.

Luo Lingxing left the living room, and he didn't know what was going on, but it was conceivable that the grandfathers would be mad at him.

Although the contact time is not long, Luo Lingxing has a good impression of the old men. It is also very interesting for the harmless joke between them.

On the third day, Luo Lingxing had to return to the Emperor Star in advance because he wanted to participate in the premiere ceremony of "Interstellar Mecha". On the fifth day, "Interstellar Mecha" will be released worldwide.

On this day, almost everyone in the Luo family sent out to send Luo Lingxing to the spacecraft, and even many people from the Han family came. Of course, most of these people also came to send Luo Lingxing instead of Han Junzhan.

"Xiaoxing, you must take good care of yourself when you arrive at Dixing. You can't lose weight when you come back next time." Mr. Luo pulled Luo Lingxing. That was a reluctance, and he didn't want to let go.

"Han Xiaozi, take good care of Xiaoxing in my family. If I find that Xiaoxing is thin or grieved next time I come back, I will definitely not spare you." Mr. Luo now looks like Han Junzhan like an enemy. And in my heart, I regret to give them an early engagement. His cute and lovely grandson was abducted by another man.

He decided to let them hold a wedding ceremony a few years later, it would be better not to hold them. "Grandpa Luo, please rest assured, I will take care of Luo Luo." Han Junzhan assured that even if there is no Luo's elders here, he must Will take good care of Luo Lingxing.