Chapter 187: secret guest

"Wait there will be a mysterious award guest." Yang Leyao said with a smile.

"Guests for awards? Why don't I know that I thought the award was given to the champion by me, and I was planning to rub the joy of the champion." Liu Ziqian said with regret.

"Only you, the qualifications are not enough, then let us invite the award-giving guests tonight ~ Luo Lingxing with warm applause." As Yang Leyao's voice fell, the scene was quiet for a second, and then burst out warmly With applause, everyone stared at the backstage tightly, waiting excitedly for Luo Lingxing to take the stage.

They didn't expect to come over to watch the finals today. Not only did they see their favorite players win the championship, but they were even lucky to see Luo Lingxing. This ... it was really worth it!

However, they waited for a long time but did not see anyone coming out of the background. They were wondering. As a result, a person came directly to the stage directly in front of their auditorium. After everyone saw the person coming, they could n’t believe it. Big eyes.

So ... isn't that Luo Lingxing? How could it be in the auditorium?

Originally they thought that Luo Lingxing only appeared as an award guest. Who knew that even after watching the whole scene in the auditorium, they were so close to them, they didn't find out yet, really ... ahhhhhhhh ... …What's going on!

The fans went crazy and collapsed, watching Luo Lingxing walking up from the auditorium. The reaction was the same as the group of fans who were at the entrance of the TV station. They wanted to go back in time and come back again.

"I really didn't expect to see Luo Luo again here today." Yang Leyao said with a smile, her impression of Luo Lingxing was still very good.

"I didn't expect our second meeting to be here. I haven't seen you for a long time. Sister Le Yao is still so beautiful, and Brother Ziqian is still so handsome." Luo Lingxing's mouth said very sweetly.

"Just talk." Yang Leyao smiled shyly.

In fact, today Luo Lingxing will be the guest of honor, no one thought of it.

Yang Leyao and Liu Ziqian received the program flow at the beginning, and the final award was really given directly by the host. After all, these three players are all unfamiliar newcomers, and the weight is not enough for them to specifically invite other award guests to the scene. However, just before they came to power, they received a new notice, and the final awarding guests became Luo Lingxing, which surprised both Yang Leyao and Liu Ziqian, but did not say anything.

It is really an accident that Luo Lingxing will become an award guest. I do n’t know which staff told the show director that Luo Lingxing came to their show and watched the show as an audience. Click to find Luo Lingxing and discuss with him about being an award guest.

Originally, he did not have much hope. After all, such an invitation was too informal, and most stars would refuse, but he did not expect Luo Lingxing to agree, and the agreement was very refreshing. Star's impression is better than one grade.

In fact, Luo Lingxing was thinking, this time there was Xia Yuan, and he had confidence in Xia Yuan. In the end, awarding the champion was not to award Xia Yuan, so he readily agreed.

Although the starting point is different, the outcome is the same, and they are very happy.

"Are everyone dissatisfied with this mysterious awards guest?" Yang Leyao asked loudly into the audience.

"Satisfied!" The audience responded loudly.

"Thank you all, I am also honored to be able to award this contestant." Luo Lingxing simply said a few words, and then handed the trophy and flowers brought by Miss Etiquette to the champion Xia Yuan, and then gave The runner-up Zhou Shaojin and the third runner-up Wu Yaxu presented the awards, and this season's "Interstellar Singer" came to an end. "Xiaokai Xiaokai, you see I won the championship." Xia Yuan gave the championship trophy on the stage Yang Zekai said flauntingly.