Chapter 150: Baozi male god

"Porridge and steamed buns, I just wanted Xiao He to send you a copy. Since you are here, let's eat together." Luo Lingxing smiled and invited the other party into the door. As for why Luo Han knew all these things just now He made it rather than bought it, and Luo Lingxing ignored it automatically.

"Then bother." Ye Luohan walked into Luo Lingxing's room very naturally, without any politeness, Xiao Ming standing behind him couldn't help but twitched his mouth.

He knows the relationship between Ye Luohan and Luo Lingxing, but the key now is that Luo Lingxing does not know, so is it really okay to swing in this way? And for the first time, he saw Ye Luohan like this. The expression of SI3 waiting for feeding should not be too obvious. Hey!

"Xiao He, please share these breakfasts with the rest of the crew. It's going to trouble you." Luo Lingxing pointed to the packed breakfast.

"Okay.," "Xiao Ming, you also help Xiao He. "Ye Luohan said quite naturally, you can't just eat and work."

Xiao Ming was unable to vomit the other party. He knew that the other party disliked him for being a light bulb here. He did n’t understand it. How could Ye Luohan, who had no knowledge of feelings, suddenly become unknowing? When it comes to love, can you really learn without a teacher?

Love really is a weapon to change a person.

In fact, Xiao Ming did n’t know that Han Junzhan worked hard to chase his wife, because he did n’t understand this aspect, so he would go online every day as long as he was free to find strategies and learn experiences, so Han Junzhan ’s theoretical knowledge at this time was quite rich. , Just waiting for the experiment to know the truth.

Xiao Ming and Xiao He went out to deliver breakfast, and only Ye Luohan and Luo Lingxing were left in the whole room.

Luo Lingxing filled two bowls of porridge, and then took out all the buns with the two fillings except for the buns left for He Yi and Xiao Ming. "This is stuffed with pork and mushrooms. These are stuffed with small vegetables and bamboo shoots. What do you like? You do n’t have to be kind to eat what you want. ”Luo ​​Lingxing greeted Ye Luohan.

I do n’t know why, at the moment, the two sat at the table to eat together, giving Luo Lingxing a very familiar feeling, as if they had been like this many times, but obviously he and Ye Luohan did n’t know each other for a long time, and they ate together. Only for the second time.

"Yeah." Ye Luohan naturally will not be polite, directly took a mushroom and pork filling.

The buns of Luo Lingxing Bao are not very big. Adult men can eat one at a time. They are white and fat, and they are very small and cute. If they are seen by girls, they may not even want to eat them. Unfortunately, they are sitting at the moment. Two boys.

Ye Luohan took a sip, and the rich gravy in it instantly flowed into the mouth, teasing the taste buds, so delicious that one would wish to swallow the tongue together, even if he had not eaten it for the first time, but every time a feeling of.

Neither of them was talking, but the atmosphere around them was extremely harmonious and filled with warm bubbles. The picture was beautiful like a painting until He Yi and Xiao Ming returned, breaking the existing atmosphere.

"It's reserved for you in the kitchen, come over and eat together." Luo Lingxing said to He Yi.

"Brother Xiao, go sit down first, and I will serve." He Yixi went to the kitchen and brought out the porridge and buns.

When he was in the Han family, he had heard that Luo Shao's food was very delicious. Unfortunately, he didn't have the opportunity to eat it. Unexpectedly, after being Luo Shao's assistant, he even had the opportunity to eat it, which naturally filled his heart. Look forward to.

[BOOK 1] The Interstellar Male God जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें