Chapter 199: Internal force training

Obviously they have just come back, what is the matter to be able to go out so late, and have to spend the night outside, who is the wild man who dare to invite his daughter-in-law to spend the night outside, it is best not to let him know, otherwise absolutely free Not for him!

No, he had to see who the wild man was. He had to let the wild man know that he Han Junzhan was Luo Lingxing's fiance, and that he was about to become his husband. The others had no chance.

Han Junzhan couldn't care about what he did to turn Luo Lingxing to his bed, let alone what to eat for supper. He now just wanted to know where Luo Lingxing was and with whom?

Han Junzhan went out and sent a video to Luo Lingxing, but the other party quickly connected.

"Lolo, where are you now? I heard Aunt Lin say you just went out?" Han Junzhan asked calmly, but the walking speed did not decrease at all, and the sharp eyes were carefully seen through the screen. Looking at the environment behind him, he seemed familiar.

"I'm in the studio now, there's something wrong with Brother Chen, so I came to deal with it." Luo Lingxing replied honestly, not paying any attention to Han Junzhan's intention.

"Since it's a small problem, how can you tell Aunt Lin that you won't come back and live, the ailing Lin is worried about you, and thinks what happened to you." Han Junzhan was completely blind with his eyes, but also thanked Aunt Lin is not heard now, otherwise his majesty as a young master will be gone.

"It may be a little late after the treatment. I'm worried about going back to make you sleep, and the studio also has a rest room, simply sleep here directly." Luo Lingxing explained.

Han Junzhan heard that his mood was finally relaxed, as long as he was not with other people.

"It's okay, I'll go to the studio to find you now, and I will pick you up when the time comes." Han Junzhan said with a smile.

"Okay." Luo Lingxing nodded, and could not help but evoke a sweet smile.

Chen Hongliang, who had been so disturbed by the incident, was forced to eat a bit of dog food. His mood was so sad at the moment.

In the end, Luo Lingxing naturally did not spend the night in the studio, and after returning home, he said good night consciously, and went back to his room to sleep, so that Han Junzhan had no chance to speak, and could only watch the other party close the door.

Therefore, the abduction plan was declared a failure.

At the next morning's meal, Han Junzhan told Luo Xingxing what Zhang Xuan told him yesterday.

"Okay, I'm fine." Luo Lingxing responded cheerfully. He still needs to continue to exercise now and continue to fight with wild animals. Then the army has become his only choice.

And he knows that those people are all Han Junzhan's subordinates, so he is happy to guide them to fight and improve their combat effectiveness. After all, in this way, Han Junzhan will be much safer when he leads the team to perform tasks.

"Don't be tired yourself, that group of people is full of energy. If you are tired, don't care about them." Han Junzhan told him in advance, after all, he is the most clear about his soldiers, he is very happy to be able to improve their fighting power, but if it is Therefore, he will be very distressed when he is tired of Luo Lingxing, and the consequence of his distress is that the training of the group of people will be five times.

Isn't it to improve the combat effectiveness, then we must first lay a good foundation, five times the training will definitely make their physical fitness awesome.