Chapter 75: Weibo

Looking at the first Weibo post in his life, Luo Lingxing was a little proud, and looked at it for a long time, and then the comment prompts on Weibo kept ringing, and the number of new comments continued to jump. With.

Luo Lingxing opened the comment casually, and saw that the fans were awake and excited.

"Aoao ... The little prince finally tweeted, it's awesome, and the writing of the brush is so beautiful, awesome!"

"Little prince is really the little prince. Sending a microblog is so different, but this is more in line with the identity of the little prince. Support and support ~' '" Little prince, do you still lack a book boy? The kind that can eat and sleep, and also went to college! "

"Little prince, do you still lack leg pendants? Will sell cute and stupid, but can not write the kind of writing brush."

"Little prince, do you still have a wife? The kind who can eat and can give birth to monkeys."

"Play Kai upstairs, little prince, I'm going to give you a monkey ~" "Ahhhhhh ... I'm going to be the wife of the little prince, the little prince can paint and calligraphy, it's almighty, my husband is so good ! "

"That word is really great. Even my passerby is going to be a fan. I beg the little prince to write more in the future."

The following are basically all kinds of words that support praise. Although the enthusiasm of the fans made Luo Lingxing a little uncomfortable and uncomfortable at first, but after watching more, they felt that these straight fans were very cute, especially the ones they provided to him. The power of faith is even more lovely.

As for the fan's nickname of "Little Lord", Luo Lingxing has no pressure. Who made his previous life a veritable little Lord, has long been accustomed to this name.

However, slowly, Luo Lingxing's Weibo comments are not only supported by these lovely fans, but gradually have many other questions and derogatory words.

"Challenging the crowd, I don't know who asked me to write the brush words, just here as if I wrote it myself, can I still make a face?"

"You don't understand this upstairs. People like this who have no work and no ability are only aware of this way of hype."

"Come on, can someone stop leaping like this, would he die if he didn't lap in one day?"

"I am really drunk, just such a newcomer, there is no work, there will still be brain powder, now the brain powder really only knows how to look at the face?"

"Who said that our little prince has no works, isn't" Witch Allure "just released, although it is only a supporting role, but his acting skills can be seen by people with a little vision. Don't be blind here if you don't know."

"Some people just don't care about others, they don't care about others, they can draw and calligraphy, and they will surely attract many people to be jealous. There is no need to be angry with such people."

"Little prince? After acting as a little prince, do you really think you are a little prince? You laughed like a dead man. Just like him, how do you deserve to be a little prince."

"We call it what we love, don't like nobody wants you to come, the door is in the upper right corner, turn right and don't send!"

In a short time, the number of comments under the first Weibo burst into the table. Of course, it was also noisy, and I did n't know where the black powder came from. I kept brushing the words that smeared Luo Lingxing, and Luo Ling Xing's fans naturally can't see their idols being discredited, and they all lift their sleeves and pinch them.