Chapter 130: No harm without comparison

The creative idea of ​​the advertisement came from Manager Li 's team. Because I had collaborated once before and cooperated again, everyone was more tacit, and the work efficiency was surprisingly high. It only took half of the time to complete the work, and the photos were taken. The effect is better than before.

"It's awesome, Xiaoluo is really powerful. I can't help but take it home and hide it in publicity." Manager Li said jokingly.

"Aoao ... Awesome, manager, give me a copy. I want to lick the screen every day." After seeing it, several staff members immediately slobbered and begged their manager.

"Xiao Luo is really beautiful, I want to buy some clothes to go home."

"You're not a man, you can't wear it when you buy it," a male colleague quipped.

"Even if you can't wear it, you can wear it for the boyfriend in the future." The girl reluctantly replied.

"Xiao Luo's publicity photo shows that our company's sales will definitely rise a lot this quarter." Sen Rong's sales director, Le, couldn't agree.

"Sen Rong's clothes are good, otherwise the effect will not be so good." Luo Lingxing said modestly.

It can be said that everyone is very happy with this cooperation. Sen Rong sent the endorsement fee to the terminal of Luo Lingxing the next day. There was no delinquency, and they can see their sincerity in cooperation. Of course, Luo Lingxing is also in the slightest. No worries about default, who let this be his brother's company.

Mori Rong Clothing also did not know whether it was intentional or deliberate. On the second day of the dark horse endorsement publicity photo, it also announced the endorsement photo of Luo Lingxing, and also posted Luo Lingxing at the entrance of all their stores. The huge propaganda photos instantly caused a sensation in Dixing.

Many white-collar workers who came home from work or after school, when passing by in front of the Senrong store, all stopped unanimously, staring blankly at the huge posters hanging in front of the Senrong store.

The content on the poster is very simple, that is, a young man wearing Sen Rong's main clothing of this season, looking at the people passing by, with no extra decoration, but the face, the eyes, the temperament of the person who will pass by Both are attracted to stop and appreciate.

"God, who is this? It's so handsome." A little girl still in school uniform couldn't help but make a sound of admiration.

At the moment, there are many people who share the same thoughts with her. Everyone wants to know who the person on this poster is and urgently wants to know.

"This is our little prince Luo Lingxing, the one who played Luo Xiaoqi in" Witch's Allure "and Du Zixuan in" Interstellar Mecha ", I will tell you, our little prince BALABALA ..." a Luo Fan Can't wait to talk about the science of Luo Lingxing with the people around her, even if she doesn't know who this person is at all.

What's even stranger is that more and more people are coming together, watching her posters and listening to her science, without any impatience on her face.

Luo Fan was inspired and more excited, and the voice of science became more and more excited. He was proud to be Luo Lingxing 's fan, and also proud of the influence of his idols. .

Luo Lingxing will not know how many people stayed at the door of Senrong store because of seeing this huge promotional photo on this day, and how many people could n't help but walked into Senrong store and bought the same style of clothing because of the promotional photo And how many people accidentally glanced at the car, causing them to rear-end the car in front.