Chapter 147: Not not to report

Although Yao Qingqing was very reluctant, but she was able to walk to this position, not without her brain, so she sorted out her mood and expression and walked to Luo Lingxing with a seemingly sincere smile.

"Congratulations on your nomination, you are so good, you can definitely get back an award, and don't forget the friends of our crew at that time." Yao Qingqing said.

The other people around weren't speaking, but Yao Qingqing's gaze was slightly more mocking.

It was clear that Luo Lingxing was the same as before. As a result, when I heard that others were nominated, the attitude immediately changed, and the change should not be too obvious.

Facing the mocking eyes projected by others, Yao Qingqing tried to make herself as if she hadn't seen it, her hands were tightly held, her long nails were to be embedded in the meat, and the pain made her retain her last sense of reason.

"Thank you." Luo Lingxing didn't say anything extra, but thanked him. The director called him at this moment, and he said hello to others and passed away. He didn't care about Yao Qingqing.

Yao Qingqing felt that she was insulted, her face was hot, and other people's eyes were clearer, making her unable to stay here anymore.

Damn, she has come over to show friendliness, why should he show her face, Yao Qingqing feels suffocated at the thought of those people's sarcasm, but there is no alternative.

"Cut, don't you get the nomination of the Golden Fox Award, look at him, even the younger sister Qing Qing slaps your face, really when he is rooted, when the younger sister Qing Qing is nominated, he may not be in Where is it. "Zhao Feier stood beside Yao Qingqing and said flatteringly.

Yao Qingqing's complexion was not very good. Zhao Feier was the most provocative. She naturally knew what the reason was, so she ran to her and said, as a result, Yao Qingqing's complexion became worse.

"Speak less in the future." Yao Qingqing turned around and yelled at Zhao Feier, then turned and left, so he didn't notice the flash of jealousy in Zhao Feier's eyes.

"Everyone is working hard. Luo Shao has already ordered a meal at Juxing Pavilion. Thank you for your care and guidance to Luo Shao since this time. Please don't be disappointed." He Yi invited members of the crew, including the director and Screenwriter, even all the staff have a share.

"We also have it, which is great." The staff girl cheered.

It used to be that there were no stars to invite guests for dinner, but generally only the actors and directors of the cast and directors and the like were invited. As for the small staff responsible for behind-the-scenes, board games, field affairs, etc., basically did not participate, but Ziluo Lingxing invited everyone, how could not let these staff moved and happy.

"It's so nice, Lord Xiao Wang, that he still invited us to eat. He usually buys some food for us. Such a good person, I really don't know what those people on the Internet think, even there is Lord Xiao Wang."

"That's it, I must make the beautiful and handsome young princes look **** in the later period, and see that they should look at the ophthalmology, maybe their eyes are broken." A post-processing girl said.

"I want to give the little prince a beautiful makeup every day, but the face of the little prince is naturally beautiful. It is estimated that no makeup is better than makeup. It really makes me jealous. I always feel that being a girl is not as good as a man. People. "

"Come on, under the condition of the little prince, a few girls can compare with it. If light compares with him, it might be better to go to facelift."