Chapter 136: Little counterattack

"It's really embarrassing to trouble you, I'm Su Yang's agent Su Qing." A man suddenly pulled Su Yang's back neck collar and then apologized to Luo Lingxing and He Yi.

The man was wearing a white shirt, black trousers, and a pair of gold-framed glasses. If he didn't know his identity, he thought he was a professional elite.

"It's okay." Luo Lingxing shook his head and said nothing.

"Cousin ..." Su Yang shouted weakly. Although his cousin usually seemed gentle, he knew that once his cousin started a fire, it was definitely scary, so it is best to still It is better to be obedient.

Luo Lingxing and He Yi were a little surprised when they heard Su Yang's name. They didn't expect Su Yang's agent to be his cousin.

"Shut up for me. Do you remember what I told you before you came?" Su Qing looked at Su Yang with a serious expression. When he didn't smile, it really gave people a very bad feeling.

Su Yang was carried away by Su Qing and then educated. Luo Lingxing and He Yi went to a lounge under the guidance of the staff.

Although Luo Lingxing is the male lead this time, because his current coffee can only be regarded as the second or third line, there is no own lounge. However, there are not many people in this lounge. It can be seen that the crew treats him It is also very intentional.

"Han Brother." Suddenly several people in the lounge stood up and shouted respectfully to the person at the door.

Luo Lingxing also turned his head, and saw a slightly feminine man come over, and he is the other hero of this "Heroes".

The Asian Asian League looks slightly feminine, but the facial features are very delicate, good at shooting in costumes, and is called "the prince of costume" by fans. He once won the Golden Rabbit Award for the movie emperor's laurel with a costume film. The reason is that on the one hand, his acting skills are indeed good, on the other hand, his popularity is also very high, just to use his popularity to increase the ratings of this TV.

Using the popularity of the lead actor to increase the ratings of the TV series is already a matter of convention, and many directors will consider this aspect.

"Han Brother." Luo Lingxing shouted lightly, with the other's age and coffee, it was not wrong to call Brother.

However, it seems that Asian League did not see Luo Lingxing, nodded at the others, then turned around and left the lounge. He has a special lounge, so he will not stay here.

The atmosphere in the lounge was a bit stiff for a moment, because everyone could see that the Asiana League deliberately ignored Luo Lingxing and deliberately embarrassed the other party, but their status was not as good as that of the Asian Asia League, and naturally they would not come forward for Luo Lingxing. What's more, there are many stars here who have long been envious and jealous of Luo Lingxing.

Luo Lingxing had no feeling of ignoring the Asian League, but he felt a trace of hostility from the Asian League. They clearly should be the first time to meet, and he did not do anything. Why did the other party have a trace of hostility towards him? It's so strange.

"Don't chat anymore, the booting ceremony is about to start, hurry up and change your clothes. A staff member comes in to remind everyone.

Everyone started to let the makeup artists around them make up. Only Luo Lingxing sat there but no one stepped forward. He Yi was the first time to follow Luo Lingxing into the crew. Before that, he had no time to be an assistant training. Measures.

"Are you going out to see if there are free makeup artists?" Luo Lingxing said softly to He Yi.

"I will come back here." He Yi hurried out.