Chapter 126: Spokesperson

With a "bang" sound, the door was forcibly opened.

"President, I'm sorry, I didn't stop." The president secretary secretly bowed his head apologetically, lest he would anger the president.

Xi Liangqing looked up at the person, waved at the secretary, and said, "Go ahead."

The secretary seemed to get an amnesty, and hurriedly left the office and closed the door of the office. For the two people inside, he really dared not stop the field for a second.

Xi Liangqing looked at the person with anger. If it was before, he would definitely stand up to coax the person, but now he is really in a bad mood.

In the afternoon, the picture that was strongly rejected by Luo Lingxing was still playing in his mind. That was the first time he had such a face in front of the employees, which made him annoyed until now, but he was more like that Luo Lingxing. A trace of conquest, made him more like the Luo Lingxing, and secretly determined that the man must be ambushed under him. Such a picture must be very energetic.

Su Lingping saw that Xi Liangqing was just sitting behind his desk and looking at himself, but he had no intention of coming over to coax himself.

"Do you know what you are doing now?" Su Lingping shouted angrily.

God knows how angry he was when he learned that the spokesperson for the dark horse costumes this season chose Luo Lingxing, and the anger was about to burn down his entire person.

It doesn't matter if the dark horse costume didn't ask him for an endorsement, he wouldn't be so angry if he was looking for someone else, but why is it that Luo Lingxing's bitch!

"What's wrong with you? What did I do?" Xi Liangqing asked doubtfully.

"What did you do? You did what you did, why did you want that person to speak for you!" Su Lingping couldn't calm down his anger at all.

"It was decided by the company, and I just knew it today. It's such a little thing. I'm so angry that I'm so angry that I'm so uneconomical." Xi Liangqing finally stood up and walked to Su Lingping's side and began to appease him .

"How can this be a trivial matter? I don't have anybody who endorses it, but it can't be him. You should replace him immediately." Su Lingping demanded, in short, he must not let Luo Lingxing endorse this season's products.

"This ... this was decided by the company, and the contracts were all signed, and the substitution was to pay the penalty." Xi Liangqing said that it was difficult. In fact, he didn't want to replace Luo Lingxing at all. There is an opportunity to get in touch with the person at close range, of course he does n't want to let it go, but he ca n't mess with the person in front of him either, and both sides need to be comforted. It 's just a small number. "Su Lingping does n't care about anything else at all. He just wants Luo Lingxing to fail completely. If the endorsement is replaced this time, that person will definitely become the laughing stock of others.

"Aping, don't make trouble. Although I am the president of the company, I can't change the endorsement for no reason, so that I can convince the public in the future." Xi Liangqing stepped forward and hugged people in his arms, calmly warming , But the heart is full of impatience.

Thinking of Luo Lingxing seen in the afternoon, when looking at Su Lingping, a wayward and arrogant, Xi Liangqing became more dissatisfied with Su Lingping in his heart.

"However, you know him ... you know that I hate him very much. If you let him endorse the company's clothing, I will feel very uncomfortable." In Xi Liangqing's arms, Su Lingping's voice finally fell, but But full of grievances.