Chapter 91: I live in a hotel

"I don't really like the first-class environment, so come here, don't mind if I take your seat." Although Ye Luohan was talking about it, the expressionless look on the face was not discussed. the meaning of.

Chen Hongliang's heart is more inward, where is the tone of consultation, this is just to tell him, does not need his strong tone at all?

Besides, even if he was given a hundred guts, he would not dare to say "no" to Ye Luohan, unless he didn't want to live, otherwise Ye Luohan's fans would be enough for him to commit suicide.

"Don't mind, don't mind, you can sit as long as you want." Chen Hongliang hurriedly stated, then found an unoccupied seat nearby and sat down.

For the first time, he heard that someone did not like the environment of first class, but came to economy class. Is the environment of economy class better than that of first class? He really can't understand what kind of circuit is the head of the superstar male god, Chen Hongliang silently slandering in his heart.

Except for this episode, everything else went smoothly along the way. After nearly a day of flying, the spacecraft finally stopped at the transit port of Haiyingxing.

"Everyone in the spaceship who has been sitting for a day is also tired. We will have a good night's rest when we go back today. We will officially start shooting tomorrow. After that, we will definitely work very hard. I hope you can take care of yourself and complete this carefully. A movie. "Qian Xuewen told everyone after getting off the spaceship.

The crew has already arranged the hotel for all the people, and now let the assistant issue everyone's room card to them, and then they can go to rest.

"Director, what about my room card?" Ye Luo asked lazily.

Qian Xuewen looked at Ye Luohan in surprise and said, "You don't have a villa here." The villa is a bit far from the shooting location. I'll stay in the hotel with everyone. "Ye Luohan said quietly, and didn't feel that what he said to others was like throwing a small cannonball.

"Are you going to stay in the hotel? Did you wake up or I didn't wake up." Qian Xuewen looked up and down Ye Luohan in disbelief, wanting to see if he was caught in evil or was possessed by something unclean. Too.

Who does n't know that this person has a serious cleansing habit, and he least likes to stay in a hotel. Every time he takes part in the shooting, he lives in his own villa, or the crew will rent him a villa separately. It is too fantasy to say that I want to stay in a hotel. Is it because he has auditory hallucinations?

In fact, people as surprised as Qian Xuewen also have other artists and their agents, because Ye Luohan's reputation is too great, so everyone's habits are also clear to everyone.

Originally everyone filmed together and stayed in the hotel, which was convenient for connecting with each other. Many artists will accumulate contacts during the filming. When everyone learned that they were filming with Ye Luohan, they were all excited. It's almost fainting. After all, if you can catch up with Luo Luohan's network, it will be much more beneficial than catching up with anyone in the entertainment industry.

But then everyone realized that it was impossible for Yeluohan to live in a hotel, so when they could see him, they were only in the crew, so the chances would be much less, and now they even heard that Yeluohan was going to stay in the hotel, To stay in the same hotel as them, many people's minds started to regain their energy.

"That's why you didn't wake up." Ye Luohan said faintly, unable to hear whether he was telling the truth or ridicule.

Qian Xuewen knew that once this person decided something, it would be difficult to change, and he would no longer be entangled with him. After the assistant arrived at the hotel, he would book a luxury suite, and then greeted everyone to come up to pick up their car. .