Chapter 164: Counter prelude

As soon as the paparazzi gossip report came out, the following comment was silent for a second, then the majority of fans and passersby became active, but Luo Fan's comment did not see one, and it seemed that he hadn't recovered.

Black powder 1: Haha, it's really a turning point. Doesn't that Luo Lingxing like the turning point of God? Isn't it like whitewashing? I'm going to see how this whitewashes now. This is all based on facts. I was hit by a face.

Black Powder 2: I said that the person who always stomps just doesn't end well. Sure enough, he will be retaliated sooner or later. He said that the red is so fast. It must be abnormal. A well-behaved child, why is such a mess in private, alas ...

Passerby 2: Actually, it ’s understandable. There is no system, but it ’s also driven out by the family. How does a newly grown child want to live? Let me say, it ’s all the Su family ’s fault. Yes, even if there is no system, SI3 is also a family. How can I get rid of people because of this? Su Fan 1: I do n’t believe that I am so cute when Su Su is so cute. Okay, now that the technology is so developed, you can easily post n photos. What kind of evidence is this?

Luo Fan 2: That is, even if you are jealous of my little prince, you can't do this, so shameless.

Passerby-Tech Emperor: After analysis, the photos are absolutely true, and there is no trace of pS.

Black Powder 6: Haha, now Luo Fan has been face-slapped, don't hurt too much, see what kind of idol you like, and treat him like a baby, in fact, it has been a person X since privately Rotten rotten goods Luo-fan Zhuanren 1: I used to really like the little prince, good looks, good acting skills, and good temper. Every day, I ca n’t help but want to find information about him, but I read After this report, I was really disappointed with him. I didn't expect him to be such a person. Are all the good things pretending? I'm really tired. I decided to turn passersby. I won't hack him. After all, I have liked him before, but I won't support him anymore. I hope he can do it for himself.

Luo-Fan Zhuanren 2: I also turned passersby, goodbye everyone.

Luo Fan 1: Just because of an unconfirmed report, I turned to passers-by. I dare to say that you deeply love the little prince. Do n’t be funny. If you really like someone, you will firmly support him and believe him. , Not because of other people ’s words and words, they turned to passers-by. You do n’t like it. You are called Qiantou Cao Luo Fan 2: I firmly believe that Xiao Wang Ye is not such a person. I wait for Xiao Wang Ye to come out and explain Luo Fan 3: I also I believe that waiting for a message from a fan of Luo Lingxing who passed by Luo Lingxing instantly caused many Luo Fans to share their feelings. They all loved Luo Lingxing deeply. However, no matter who placed it on the unspoken rule, his Fans can't accept it, because this is the most basic conduct of life. If even the most basic bottom line is gone, it is really disappointing.

Of course, there are some Luo Fan who turn passers-by, and some who turn black, but there are still many left. They firmly believe that Luo Lingxing is a person and believe what he does.

These things are on the Internet, many people are paying attention, waiting for the parties to explain and see the follow-up of this matter, but they have not been able to wait. Luo Lingxing is like not seeing the news. no response.

The reporters came out of the wind and surrounded the crew and the hotel, hoping to block Luo Lingxing and get first-hand information on the follow-up development of this incident, but unfortunately they failed to do so.

Luo Lingxing is like being cut off from the world, except for the crew, no one can see him close to him, but what everyone does not know is that in fact, Luo Lingxing is concerned from beginning to end, and Also keep an eye on.