Chapter 137: Three times ng

Yao Qingqing originally wanted to talk more about the topic, but in the end he turned himself directly to the side. There was no chance to appear in the photo. These are all personal blame.

Han Yameng glanced at Luo Lingxing around him, and secretly secretly said that the woman had fallen off the chain at a critical moment. This boy had good luck, but unfortunately, he would not make him feel better.

Luo Lingxing naturally felt the sight of the Asian-Asian League. Although he did n't know how he caused the other party, he obviously would n't condone it. Yao Qingqing was just a small warning. He did n't like to care about others, but I think the other party is not worth it, but it does not mean that he is a soft persimmon.

"Since everyone is here, let's get started. Xueyou said to everyone, and then started the boot ceremony, and the reporters were quietly filming.

When the ceremony was over, it was time for the reporters to officially start asking questions. The reporters first simply asked the director and the Asian Asian League a few questions, and then began to point the microphone at Luo Lingxing.

"Luo Lingxing, it is said that you received an invitation from Huanxing Entertainment. Are you planning to sign Huanxing?"

"I heard that you have rejected Huanxing's invitation and opened your own studio. Is this still true?"

"I heard that you started your own studio. Is this going to openly call Ban Huan Xing?"

These questions are relatively sharp questions, especially the last one. After listening to everyone's fear, they are also gloating. After all, they dare to refuse and call Banhuanxing, then it is better not to mix in the entertainment circle as soon as possible. I do n't know how powerful Huanxing is in the entertainment area. If they offend Huanxing, they basically ruin their future. They really do n't understand what this kid 's mind really thinks, so many people are fighting for the opportunity. I let it go.

Although everyone thinks this way, but at the same time, it is also a matter of gloating and waiting for a good show. After all, who has made this child's eyes too dazzling recently, so many people are jealous.

Han Yameng stood aside, not being irritated by the topic at all. Instead, he smiled and waited to see Luo Lingxing out of ugliness, and how Luo Lingxing would make him get his wish.

"Because of the love of Huanxing Entertainment, I have indeed been invited by them, but my ability is still very weak, and I can't match the conditions of Huanxing, so I don't plan to lower their average level in the past. As for opening a studio, it is just In order to make my work smoother in the future, and wait for me to exercise my ability, maybe I can cooperate with Huanxing ... "Luo Lingxing answered the reporter's questions in a relaxed tone, especially regarding the rejection of Huanxing. His modest rhetoric not only gave Huanxing the face, but he did not make him think that he was self-deprecating. He could say this very cleverly.

Han Yameng has been working in the Jiuluo area for many years, and naturally he can understand the meaning of it. Knowing that let Ling Lingxing go on like this, it is very likely that the limelight of this interview has been completely shot by him, so the other party has not said yet. At the end, the other party's words were interrupted ingeniously. "Today's boot-up ceremony, please don't embarrass our newcomers, you see the director is about to get angry." Han Yameng said humorously, in the eyes of others, he is Liao Lingxing was relieved, but the other party was also reminded that "you are still a newcomer, so be clear about your position", which can be described as a pun.

The reporters are all elites, and naturally they also noticed some problems between the Asian-Asian League and Luo Lingxing, so most of the subsequent problems are centered around the protagonist Asian-Asian League.