Chapter 79: Military exchanges

Han Shuxin always remembered that Luo Lingxing had promised to prepare her food, so she woke up early, finished washing and dressing with the help of Aunt Lin, and ran downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.

However, in the process of going to the kitchen, apparently met another person with the same purpose as her.

"Little Uncle, my elder brother said that he would do it for me, but not for you." Han Shuxin looked at Han Junzhan with dissatisfaction, pinching his waist and said.

Han Junzhan was too lazy to care about this little devil's head and walked toward the kitchen without stopping.

Yesterday, this little devil's head had taken too much of the bargain. How could she continue to let her do whatever she wanted, wouldn't he be too faceless.

Han Shuxin saw that Han Junzhan kept speed, fearing that his own food would be taken away by his uncle, and hurried down the princess skirt.

"Oh, little girl, you slow down, don't fall." Aunt Lin followed behind, frightened, and the little girl ran up and swayed, and it was very easy to fall. It would be distressing to die.

"Grandma Lin, I'm okay. Hurry up and go to the kitchen to find your brother. Don't make anything for the uncle to eat." Han Shuxin has short legs and can't run past Han Junzhan at all.

"Good, Grandma Lin will help you to say, don't run away, or Grandma Lin won't be relieved." Aunt Lin coaxed patiently and didn't dare to be too far away from her.

Looking at the anxious young lady, she was dissatisfied with the young master, and the young master was really, even grabbing a child to eat, but on the other hand, the young master has another emotion, it seems not bad.

Alas ... it's really a tangled thing.

Han Junzhan first came to the kitchen, smelling the aroma of desserts in the kitchen, even though he didn't like dessert very much, he couldn't help but want to try it.

"What are you doing?" Han Junzhan looked at the neat tiramisu on the table and asked.

"Tiramisu, just learned, do you want to try it?" Luo Lingxing asked.

"Okay." Han Junzhan nodded, and then he got the tiramisu that Luo Lingxing personally fed. The sweet taste melted in his mouth and flowed into his heart. The corner of his mouth could not help but rose slightly, and he was in a good mood.

Luo Lingxing looked at Han Junzhan and smiled. Although the arc was not large, he still let him look for a moment.

Since he saw this man, the man he saw the most was the man 's facial paralysis, expressionless face, a smile like this was the first time he saw it, but ...

"You smile beautifully, you can laugh more." Luo Lingxing thought out his heart.

The angle of the lips that were originally slightly raised, the arc of the lift is greater, and someone's mood has become more sunny. Even the upcoming Han Shuxin can't affect his good mood.

"Good fragrance, brother, what are you doing?" Han Shuxin hurried in, and was attracted by the sweet fragrance.

"Tiramisu, everything will be ready in a while, you go out and wait for a while." Luo Lingxing said to the person occupying the kitchen space.

Despite being reluctant, Han Junzhan and Han Shuxin did not disobey Luo Lingxing's meaning and left the kitchen reluctantly.

However, Han Junzhan was still very happy, because he had at least tasted a piece of tiramisu, or Luo Lingxing personally fed it, and Han Shuxin, the little devil, had n't eaten anything. Sure enough, in Luo Luo 's heart, he compared This little ghost head is important.