Chapter 110: Bound to get

The next morning, Luo Lingxing woke up and jumped out of the life-saving cabin. Then he saw a man sitting there in awkward expression with grievances. When he saw him, his eyes glowed like a hungry wolf. The sight of the food surprised Luo Lingxing.

It is estimated that anyone who wakes up early in the morning will be shocked to see such a scene.

"Good morning." After calming down, Luo Lingxing took the initiative to say hello, obviously knowing.

"Early." The man returned, and continued to look at Luo Lingxing with both eyes shining brightly.

Luo Lingxing blinked and didn't understand what this man was doing to see him? Is it because you wake up in the morning with something on your face?

Luo Lingxing couldn't help but touch his own face, left and right, and didn't touch anything dirty.

"Xiao Luo, you don't need to control him. He was beaten by Pterosaurs last night." Zhang Xuan, who came back from Chai He, pointed his finger to his head and said.

"Go away, your head is broken." Zhao Chongzhuo yelled towards Zhang Xuan, and then when looking at Luo Lingxing, his eyes were filled with grievances and even a trace of grievances.

He fought hard with Pterosaurs last night, and finally got rid of Pterosaurs and found them. As a result, the first sentence was to show him how delicious the barbecue made by Luo Lingxing was. He was eating dry food, and he was so hungry and hungry at night because of too much exercise, but his boss was still on the fire. He was not allowed to disturb Luo Lingxing 's sleep. God knows how suffocating he has been this night. , How much willpower he used to resist hunger, and wait until Luo Lingxing wakes up.

"Xiao Luo, I heard that you are good at barbecue, so ..." Zhao Chongzhuo was a little embarrassed. If he changed to another person, he would definitely be rude to ask, but Luo Lingxing was a half-year-old boy. To give him barbecue, Luo Lingxing looked at the tall pile of firewood around him. Of course, he looked at a large beast beside the firewood. Of course, he was dead. He understood what Zhao Zhongzhuo said before he finished. Too.

Barbecue is a small thing for him, and these people are here to save themselves, it is nothing to roast a few stews for them.

Luo Lingxing didn't say anything, burned the firewood, and then quickly processed the beast, dividing the meat into small pieces, but each small piece also had two adult slaps. Otherwise, with these people's food intake, Maybe when will it be baked?

"It's a blessing again." Zhang Xuan sat down honestly beside Luo Lingxing, watching the golden roasted meat, swallowing hard with his mouth, so that he wouldn't let it out.

Zhang Xuan and Lin Mingying had already tasted it last night, so the performance was okay, but Zhao Chongzhuo and other team members saw Luo Lingxing barbecue for the first time. People can't wait to grab the barbecue and eat it now.

Suddenly, the players with their eyes flashing felt a cold eye fall on them, leaving them as if they were on their backs, and the body even shuddered involuntarily.

"Come back?" Luo Lingxing greeted Han Junzhan with a smile.

Han Junzhan retracted his gaze placed on his subordinates, which made everyone relieved and looked at Luo Lingxing as if he were a life-saving benefactor.

"This is for you." Han Junzhan handed two half-sized rabbits to Luo Lingxing.

"Are you going to eat a roast rabbit?" Luo Lingxing took the rabbit, but his hand didn't stop. He thought Han Junzhan wanted to eat a roast rabbit, and he planned to do it for him later.