Chapter 160: The second you

Chen Hongliang felt that his three views were refreshed. He did n’t know until now that Zhao Ying, who had been regarded as the goddess, was such a person. Did he still have such hidden feelings in the past? He always thought that Zhao Mengran was married to Tianxing Shao Le's Shaodong's family is a beautiful marriage. After a long time, it turned out to be ...

If the fans who really wished Zhao Mengran marry into a wealthy and happy marriage knew the truth, I'm afraid he would be very disappointed. At least he would be extremely disappointed.

"But isn't he now withdrawing from the brokerage circle?" Chen Hongliang shook his head and put Zhao Mengran's affairs aside first. Now the most important thing is to find an agent for Luo Lingxing.

"At that time, even if he was not reconciled, he couldn't help it. Although he withdrew from the brokerage circle for several years, his network and resources are still there, and he also likes the job of the brokerage, just because he is starred. Blocked, no company dares to hire him, but our studio is not afraid, as long as he returns, he can definitely lead Xiaoluo to go higher and further. "Xiao Ming said firmly, although he has no background in Junling Studio Understand, but he has an inexplicable confidence in Junling Studio. Junling will definitely not be just a small studio in the future.

"How about other people's character?" Luo Lingxing who had not spoken suddenly asked.

"Character is absolutely no problem." Xiao Ming assured.

"That's him." Luo Lingxing was finalized. For him, the broker's professional skills are not enough now. As long as his character is reliable, he doesn't want to put a person with bad character beside him.

"Okay, I'll visit Guan Anhua someday, I hope he doesn't have a complete despair of the entertainment industry." Chen Hongliang said, he is still very confident in Guan Anhua's professional ability, since Xiao Luo has already chosen Now, he will have to handle this matter, otherwise he will not be able to deal with the affairs of the studio with peace of mind.

The studio and the agent are all over, and everyone's mood is much easier.

"Let's go to rest for a while and go to the crew in the afternoon." Chen Hongliang said to Xiao Ming and Ye Luohan.

"See you in the afternoon."

"Luo Luo, take a good rest, you should go with us." Ye Luohan pointed to Chen Hongliang.

Chen Hongliang couldn't help smoking, but he didn't refuse, anyway, he planned to leave soon.

After Chen Hongliang separated from them, Ye Luohan said to Xiao Ming: "Give me a copy of Guan Anhua's information."

"I know, rest assured, he will be able to lead Xiaoluo to the peak, maybe Xiaoluo can become the second you." Xiao Ming said, he really thought so.

Luo Lingxing has face value, acting skills, background, and can be a person. As long as he does not encounter excessive obstacles, he can definitely climb to the top and become famous.

"Lolo is Lolo." Ye Luohan said in a cold voice, he will not be the second one, because he is unique in this world-unique.

"Well, I know, he will definitely surpass you, so that's all right." Xiao Ming said helplessly, while Ye Luohan returned his "this is almost the same" look, making him more speechless.

On the other side, when only Luo Lingxing was left in the room, he did n’t really want to take a break. Although his physical fitness was not very good, it was due to cultivation and the cultivation of spiritual power. He is not tired now.