Chapter 178: Irresponsible

"Isn't that Luo Lingxing? How could it be held in the arms by the night god?" A female star asked her companions in a puzzled way.

"I don't know, but their movements are so ambiguous."

"Isn't Luo Lingxing a major-in-law's fiance? Now that he is so close to the night god, wouldn't he want to pedal two boats?" Some people speculated.

"It shouldn't be, maybe just drunk."

"He only drank a few glasses of wine. It's impossible to drink so lightly?" Some people don't believe that in the entertainment circle, they must attend the banquet to drink. The amount of light is not enough.

"I really envy him. The **** of the night never brought people close, but he had the best relationship with Luo Lingxing when he was in the crew, and Major General Han was also the fiance of Luo Lingxing. The two male gods in our country can know One of them was already very blessed, but he knew both, and it was really enviable. "

Everyone looked at the two people over there and wanted to step forward but didn't dare to disturb. They had to talk quietly with the people around them.

And on the other side, Luo Lingxing, snuggling in Ye Luohan's arms, shook his head hard to make himself awake, and then stood up straight, and he did not miss the conversation between those people.

"Thank you, I'm fine." Luo Lingxing tried to make the words clearer.

Ye Luohan frowned, saying, "Why did you drink so much?"

Fortunately, he came in time, otherwise ... thinking of the scene just now, he was a little irritated. Although those people hide their thoughts well, they still can't escape his eyes.

The man who dared to contemplate his ship was almost dead!

"It's okay, they came over to toast, and I couldn't push it all, so I drank a few glasses, but I didn't expect this body to be invincible, and only a few glasses were drunk." Luo Lingxing said slowly. It was indeed something he didn't anticipate at first.

Ye Luohan had some regrets in her heart and knew that she should have come with Luo Lingxing from the beginning. Although she would be surrounded by some boring flies, at least you can see that Luo Luo will not be drunk or even instilled. drunk.

"Since I'm drunk, let's go back first." Ye Luohan said, holding Luo Lingxing, and then gave Xiao Ming a glance, the other party immediately understood.

"I'll talk to Sun Dao, you go out first." Xiao Ming said and walked to Sun Dao's side.

Sun Xueyou actually noticed when Ye Luohan came in. After all, this person is a luminous body everywhere. It ’s hard to let people not notice, and he knows about the fact that Luo Lingxing was drunk before, so look at In this way, I also know that Luo Lingxing is drunk and has some remorse in his heart. He did not expect Luo Lingxing to drink so badly, otherwise he would not let others drink.

So after Xiao Ming explained his intentions, he waved his hands readily and asked them to go back. Although the other stars were reluctant, they dared not stop them.

"I ... I don't want to go back to the hotel, let Xiao He help me, you go back first." Luo Lingxing walked out of the hotel and said hurriedly, he would also go to the space station.

"Where are you going without going back to the hotel?" Ye Luohan asked without letting go.

"Less night, we have already bought the tickets for the spaceship tonight, and later we will go to the space station, and night will hand Luo Shao to me." He Yi stood next to Luo Lingxing and replied, because watching Luo Ling Xing's appearance seemed to be a bit difficult to even answer.