Chapter 180: Su Family Retribution

On this day, Su Weizhi went to work as usual, but when he arrived at the office, he found that everyone's eyes were strange and the atmosphere was strange. In fact, such strangeness is not a day or two, but today is even worse, so Su Weizhi has a kind of not very Good hunch.

Sure enough, this hunch was fulfilled shortly afterwards. The national supervisory department sent someone to the office where Su Weizhi was located. The prosecutors in slanted uniforms did not say anything. They stepped forward and directly set up Su Weizhi.

"What do you guys do? Let me go! Let me go!" Su Weizhi struggled nonstop, but when he was middle-aged and blessed, he was the opponent of the young prosecutors.

"Someone accused you of embezzlement and bribery, private use of public funds and favoritism, so you need to cooperate with us to investigate in the bureau."

The prosecutor said blankly.

"Nonsense, I can sue you for defamation! Let me go! Do you know who I am?" Su Weizhi was a little flustered. Recently, the most worrying thing happened.

Although I was always under some pressure in the office before, those could not move him at all. However, if these are really confirmed today, then his career will be ruined, which is more thorough than Xihai ’s, even worse. Go to jail.

"We will check everything, please cooperate." The prosecutor said unmoved.

"I want to see my lawyer. I have to wait for the lawyer to come and walk." Su Weizhi was reluctant to leave the office, even if he was read a joke, because he might not be able to return because of this walk. .

One of the prosecutors winked at the other colleagues, and then several people came together without talking, and directly put Su Weizhi out of the office.

Officials who embezzle and accept bribes are like government worms, and they will be found in every era. The relevant legal measures to punish these officials have become stricter. In the interstellar era, although there was no death penalty, there was punishment for exile.

Those who commit serious crimes or make serious mistakes, whether they are civilians or officials, are exiled to the most remote planets to do the hard work to repay their mistakes. Once they are exiled there, basically they ca n’t step out of their lives. That planet has taken a step.

It is precisely because of this that Su Weizhi was very scared and frightened. From the moment he came to the procuratorate, the whole person fell into a panic.

"You're about to let me go, I'm higher than your position, you are not qualified to arrest me." Su Weizhi has been yelling nonstop since he was arrested, but no one ignored him.

Prosecutors are quickly investigating Su Weizhi's corruption and embezzlement, embezzlement of public funds, and favoritism. Because someone provided enough evidence, it does not take too much time to prove these.

"Whoever reported me to you, I asked to see them, I asked to see my lawyer!" Su Weizhi was flushed with rage and thick neck at the moment, and his already deformed face was even more ugly and ugly at the moment.

"Uhhhhhhh ... It's really ugly. How did your aunt look at you?" A young, low-pitched voice came from the side.

This was the first time someone responded to Su Weizhi's shouting for so long. He immediately looked at the place where the sound was coming. After seeing the person coming clearly, his face changed greatly.

"Luo Bingshuo, what do you mean, did you report me to the procuratorate?" Su Weizhi couldn't help shouting.

The person here is Luo Bingshuo, and Luo Bingshuo is also working in the government, but most of his jobs are in Luo Yunxing, and he does not have Su Weizhi's position. It is reasonable that Su Weizhi should not recognize Luo Bingshuo.