Chapter 158 : Pink Kiss

Now that we have thought about it, we must solve this problem as soon as possible.

Although he thinks it is better to let Chen Hongliang continue to manage the studio, after all, this person knows the roots and knows it, and he handled the affairs from the beginning, and he is completely trustworthy.

However, the wishes of the parties must be respected.

"I'll ask him his opinion tomorrow." Luo Lingxing said.

"Well, if he is willing to continue to manage the studio, you can let him be a manager and delegate his authority to him. If he is willing to continue to be your agent, I will send you a professional manager here." Luo Bing Ze said that for Chen Hongliang, he had investigated before, and it was still good for Luo Lingxing.

"Well, I know.", "In addition, I have transferred a few people who are good at management from the company to help you, and I will definitely organize your studio to be well-organized and develop into a well-known company in the industry. "For this, Luo Bingze is still very confident. After all, he is Luo Bingze's younger brother, can he be worse?

"Okay, then trouble the third brother." A stone in my heart finally landed. Luo Lingxing felt a lot easier. In the future, no matter what path Chen Hongliang chooses, he can carry out the shopkeeper. Anyway, the third brother school The people who came here ended the video with Luo Bingze absolutely without any problems. Luo Lingxing originally wanted to call Chen Hongliang, but the thought of meeting the two of them tomorrow is still better.

But soon the terminal sounded the prompt of communication again. Luo Lingxing glanced and found that it was Xia Yuan who called it, and then connected.

"Little Lolo, I saw the press conference today. You are so amazing that you started your own studio." Xia Yuan's exquisite little face had a big smile on her face.

"How is your game?" Luo Lingxing went to watch it once, and then there is no time to watch the game again, so I don't know what the opponent's result is.

"It's no problem. With my good voice, how can the judges choose to eliminate me." Xia Yuanlian said, but it didn't make people feel annoying at all, but thought the other side was cute.

"That's good." Luo Lingxing said with a smile. For this friend, he still cherishes it, although the other party's age is really very, very young for him.

"Lolo, Little Lolo, I'm going to debut after the game. When I sign up with Xiaokai in your studio, will you?" Xia Yuan said brightly.

He had already found a good brokerage company for him and Xiaokai at home, and he is also one of the best in the industry, but he still wanted to be in the same company as Xiao Lolo. Since Xiao Lolo now opened his own studio, he of course signed in 'S studio is better.

"Okay." Luo Lingxing agreed very readily. After all, he knew the other party's person, and Xia Yuan's performance on the stage last time left a deep impression on him. He believes that Xia Yuan will become red sooner or later. of.

"Houhou ... It's great, I will be in the same company with Xiao Luoluo in the future." Xia Yuan jumped up happily. If Yang Zekai was in the dormitory at this moment, Dingding must be black again.

"By the way, Little Lolo, after you watched the game last time, my vote popularity increased suddenly. You do n’t know how exaggerated the organizer was at that time. They even suspected that I voted for it. In fact, I am also a head Wushui, I later realized that it was your reason for posting on Weibo, so your fans came to me to vote for me, hey, little Lolo, your popularity is so high, I see your Weibo fans It ’s all over a million, and it ’s still soaring, and it ’s about to break ten million soon. ”Xia Yuan said excitedly, every time he thought about the previous thing, he felt incredible, because Luo Lingxing sent a Weibo, and the result His votes far exceeded that of the second place that week, and he still ranks first.