Chapter 100: Pay for each other

After a few days of adjustment, Luo Lingxing 's body finally recovered. The scenes about him in the past few days have been adjusted a lot, so in the morning, Luo Lingxing was busy making up for the scenes that had fallen before, sometimes Qian Dao suddenly Inspiration is coming, and the scene will be changed suddenly. In short, it is still very hard. Even some old actors can't bear it, but Luo Lingxing didn't cry out.

"In the afternoon, let's shoot the scene by the river, isn't it okay?" Qian Xuewen asked Luo Lingxing, worried that this teenager would leave a psychological shadow because of the last fall.

"I'm okay." Luo Lingxing replied with a smile, his expression was very cute and pleased to have lunch, and after a rest, everyone began to flee to the river. The scenes by the river were all filmed, so that everyone would not use it to run back in the future. When he said this, if Qian Dao 's sight glanced at Lin Qingyin, the meaning in his eyes was self-evident.

Lin Qingying bit his lower lip tightly. Although he felt uncomfortable, he responded obediently.

Everything is ready and the actors are in place. Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan sit on the river bank and tinker with the ingredients, while Lin Qingying stands by the river and looks at the fish in the river. , Apparently want to grab a few to eat.

While talking to Ye Luohan, Luo Lingxing stared at Lin Qingying by the river, his eyes flashed slightly, and suddenly shot a spiritual force in the direction of Lin Qingying where the camera could not shoot.

Just when Du Birou, played by Lin Qingying, was about to start speaking, she suddenly felt as if her body was pushed hard by someone, and her body fell straight into the river, screaming subconsciously.

"Ah! Help!" Lin Qingying kept puffing and yelling in the river, and the sharpness of the voice made many people unable to help covering their ears.

The people who had seen this scene hurried to the river to rush to rescue. After all, such a thing happened not long ago, and who knows it happened again this time.

However, when everyone came to the river, they all stopped stiffly. The expression on their faces was very weird. Lin Qingying was allowed to struggle in the river, but no one came forward to rescue him.

"Well ... Ye Luohan, help!" Lin Qingying also seemed to see someone coming, but no one came down the river, and the call was even more fierce.

Qian Xuewen's face was black and red, and red and black. Obviously, his anger was about to reach a critical point.

Lin Qingying's agent couldn't help but covered his face, apparently felt very strange, but who let the other party be her artist, or the object of their company in recent years, how could not let her have an accident.

As a result, Lin Qingying's agent had to go into the water and pulled Lin Qingying, who was still thrashing, from the water and brought it to the shore.

Everyone was even more dissatisfied with Lin Qingying. The clear water only reached the waist. It was shallow, but it fell into the deep water. It was for someone who showed it. Save one time? This effort is too heavy.

Everyone speculated about the reason why Lin Qingying fell into the water. With the name she just called Ye Luohan, everyone suddenly blessed the soul, and they thought of the same aspect. That is when Luo Lingxing fell into the water a few days ago. Rescued by Ye Luohan, Lin Qingying became jealous, so he directed a drama in the water and wanted to be related to Ye Luohan. Unfortunately, the method was too low and the payment was too little. By the river that cannot drown at all, I jump in the middle if I have the ability.

At this time, most people's impression of Lin Qingliang was plummeted.

"What's the matter with you? You can fall into the water while standing by the river. What else can you do?" Qian Xuewen finally couldn't help it, and scolded Lin Qingying.