Chapter 65: Run ten thousand meters

It's really incredible. Is the major general out of the bag? Otherwise, how could there be so many expressions, Zhang Xuan couldn't help but fall into his own contemplation, could not extricate himself, even when the car stopped when he did not notice.

On this way, Luo Lingxing also gained a lot. The original knowledge that he didn't understand very much. Under the simple explanation of Han Junzhan, it turned out to be simple and easy to understand, which is better than what the teacher said in class. Can you still find him to explain.

I heard that if you hire a tutor in this world, you have to pay. Well, I do n't know what the specific salary is. Let 's ask other students tomorrow.

"Here, let's go." Han Junzhan led Luo Lingxing into the military.

Zhang Xuan finally broke free from his thoughts, and then looked back, he was gone, and glanced out of the window, and found that the boss had taken Master Luo into the military department, and suddenly felt like he was abandoned. .

"Hey, boss, wait for me." Zhang Xuan didn't have time to complain, and quickly got off to catch up.

Looking at the two in front of them walking side by side, Zhang Xuan suddenly had a feeling that the two were so well-matched. This idea immediately shocked him, and quickly recovered his free thoughts, and was careful not to let the boss discover his This kind of thinking, otherwise the future will definitely be miserable.

Han Junzhan brought Luo Lingxing to their daily training place, and Zhang Xuan introduced Luo Lingxing to the side.

"There are five legions in the military department. Each legion has a marshal commander. This is the training ground for the first legion. Everyone usually trains here. The boss is our head, and he will also train with us. You should train here later. "

Luo Lingxing listened to Zhang Xuan's introduction while observing the training place.

Although it is almost evening, there are still a lot of soldiers training here. Everyone is consciously doing their own training tasks. People who meet Han Junzhan will also stop to salute and then continue, but they did not watch in Han Junzhan. Wherever he went, he would quietly look towards them, especially curious about the strange face of Luo Lingxing.

In fact, the curiosity of soldiers is generally not too heavy, but it is obviously different for Luo Lingxing. Who let him be their major general himself, everyone is almost guessing the identity of Luo Lingxing.

"Boss, is this a new recruit?" A full-bodied male voice sounded, and then saw a burly man approaching them.

Zhao Chongzhuo was still training new recruits. As a result, the boss saw a stranger coming in. He was curious, and after arranging the task, he ran over.

Zhao Chongzhuo carefully looked at Luo Lingxing, and in his heart, he quickly screened the information of the children of the major families, guessing the identity of this young man, the person who can bring the boss himself, the status of the identity is certainly not low, the most important is If there is something extraordinary, otherwise the character of the boss, even if the status is high, it is estimated to be dismissive.

"No, but he will train with the recruits in the future, I will set the training task, and start training after 5 pm every day." Han Junzhan carefully advised.

This time, not only Zhao Chongzhuo, but even the few people who came after Wen Feng were stunned directly in place, like a stone statue, Zhang Xuan who was dumbfounded to see Coke.

Because of the previous blow, Zhang Xuan has calmed down a lot now. Looking at how a few comrades were scared, he finally balanced his mind.

Look, it's not that his affordability is weak, but because the major general's changes are so big that everyone can't bear it.