Chapter 154: Development Conference

The conerence meeting of Junling Studio was held in the hall of Dixing Junling Building, which is also the headquarters of Junling Studio. Junling Building itself is not called this name, but after the establishment of Junling Studio, Luo Lingxing He directly bought the whole building with a wave of his hand and renamed it Junling Building as the office location of their studio. When Chen Hongliang learned that the whole building belonged to them, his expression was still unforgettable.

He knew that Luo Lingxing was very rich and invested a billion yuan directly in Sun Xuewen, but this is rare compared to buying a building, not to mention that the building is still located in a better area of ​​Dixing. The land of Xing is definitely worth every inch of the earth. Some people may not be able to buy a building for a lifetime. As a result, Luo Lingxing waved his hand and there is a building. Can you be surprised?

Moreover, they now have only two people including their bosses. Of course, they may have to add two more people soon, but the use of a building by four people is extremely extravagant. I am afraid that there will be only one Emperor Star.

Because the two protagonists of "Supreme Swordsmen" were present at the press conference this time, Chen Hongliang and Xiao Ming had already been angry with Sun Xuewen. Sun Xuewen advanced the two of them in the past two days, and worked overtime and overtime. Otherwise, it is very likely that the shooting will not be completed within the expected time, so the two days of Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan can be said to be rotating, very tired.

On the spacecraft, Ye Luohan and Luo Lingxing were already tired and fell asleep, and Xiao Ming and Chen Hongliang discussed the specific matters of the conference.

Because this is the first time that Junling Studio has signed an artist, and the identity of the signed artist is quite special, so Chen Hongliang wants to start their studio name, so many of the invitation letters sent are very well-known locally and abroad Media.

Because Ye Luohan and Luo Lingxing are still shooting, there is less time for leave, so when you arrive at Dixing, it is already near the start of the press conference. Junling Studio currently has no other employees. This time I will help The staff provided by Huanxing was stunned when Chen Hongliang received a call from Huanxing.

He really couldn't understand how Huanxing thought. Ye Luohan, as the pillar of Huanxing, turned to sign in their studio. They didn't say that they offended Huanxing. At least they wouldn't give Huanxing a good impression.

However, who knows that Huanxing even offered to help them, which is like robbing someone's daughter-in-law, and they are also helping you to hold a wedding. Although this analogy is not very pleasant, but it can explain Chen Hongliang's Mood.

However, no matter what I thought at the moment, Chen Hongliang was very grateful and moved to help the ring star.

"Wait for you to go directly to the lounge from the staff aisle. Xiaolu and I will go to the scene first." Chen Hongliang said to Xiao Ming.

"Well, I know." Xiao Ming nodded.

After getting off the spacecraft, there was a special flying car to pick them up, perhaps because the press conference was about to start, and the reporters all went to the General Assembly Hall, so there were not many reporters outside the building, and no one saw Ye Luohan and Xiao Ming walked into the staff passage of the building.

The General Assembly Hall of Junling Building is planned to hold banquets, annual meetings and other major events, so the area is relatively large, enough to accommodate all the reporters who come to attend.

"Half an hour is about to start. Are all the reporters here?" Chen Hongliang asked an employee who came to help.

"Here ... part." The employee said a little hesitantly.