Chapter 156: Male **** sign

Miao Honghng was also very excited. Unexpectedly, Ye Luohan would answer so much. She suddenly felt a very large pie hit her head. She was dazed, but she was very happy.

However, the surprise is far more than that. In addition to Luo Lingxing who never spoke after saying a word at the beginning, he even spoke at the moment, saying: "Luo Han is a very admirable actor. I have learned a lot from his cooperation, and I am also very happy. "The reporters were excited, not only because of their answers, but also because of the interaction between them. It is important to know that these two people are not without news points. Hanxing cp powder is quite active.

"The question-and-answer session has come to an end. Since it is the signing conference, naturally signing the contract is the focus of the conference. Then please ask everyone to be a witness and witness the historic moment of Junling Studio." Chen Hongliang Station He said, with excitement and emotion in his voice.

Chen Hongliang placed the contract in duplicate in front of Ye Luohan and Luo Lingxing. All the reporters did not speak, but focused on the historic moment of Junling Studio.

Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan signed their names on the documents, and then stood up and shook hands.

"Join stealing quickly!"

"Happy cooperation!" The two said in unison.

Photographers are desperately taking pictures, lest they miss even a little of the picture.

At this moment, Ye Luohan officially joined the Junling studio. At this moment, Junling, who was just established, also began to enter the public's field of vision, and was often hung in the mouth.

The reporters who came to the press conference came in with a lack of interest, and left dizzyly, with an extremely satisfied expression on their faces.

Those reporters who were not able to enter the building and did not attend the press conference at the moment when they saw the expressions of the reporters at the press conference had envy, jealousy and hatred on their faces. When the reporter saw an acquaintance and hurriedly approached all kinds of suits, in order to be able to set a little inside information of the press conference, it was a pity that they all got the same four characters: no comment!

Especially those people still have Dasser's flaunting expression on their faces, which makes their teeth tickle, and also regrets that they missed such a great opportunity.

This day is destined to be extraordinary.

"What do you do for food? You haven't got the news for such important information. Does the company keep you all for dry food?" The editor-in-chief of a certain media trained his reporters fiercely, and his entire face rose. The pig liver color, holding the invitation letter sent by Chen Hongliang.

This is a media that is not interested in Junling Studio and did not go to the press conference. When I learned that Ye Luohan was the first person signed by Junling Studio, he immediately sent a reporter to go, but unfortunately it was blocked outside the building. , I ca n’t get in at all, so I missed first-hand information.

The editor-in-chief really regrets it now. A small thought at the time caused a lot of losses now. Those media who participated in the press conference have already reported a lot of piles at the moment, paying attention to the amount of rubbing up. This is a good suck. The opportunity for human eyeballs is so wasted.

The most important thing is that because of this matter, they may have offended Junling Studio. With the joining of Ye Luohan, Junling Studio will soon be different even if it has just been established. Offending such a studio is definitely not a good thing for these media who rely on artists to eat.