Chapter 80: Dating guide

Luo Lingxing is actually not as easy as he showed. After all, he has n't used pure martial arts to compare with others in the past thousand years. Since cultivating, it has rarely been used. I never thought it would be in such a place.

"Hmm ..." Luo Lingxing couldn't help but groaned. It wasn't Zheng Hexu who hit him, but his body was about to withstand the limit.

Sure enough, the physical quality is still not enough. The D-level restrictions are too much. Originally, Lingling Star was provoked, and the more he learned, the more excited he was. Too.

So, Luo Lingxing quickly kicked Zheng Hexu with a fierce shot, kicked the tall and burly Han paper out of the test field, and ended the discussion.

Zheng Hexu, who is lying on the ground, now has a very wonderful expression, and finally is full of helplessness.

Originally, he thought that the opponent was about the same level as his own, and he still had the chance to win. As a result, this last leg made him thoroughly understand that this kid was just teasing him to play before, and he did not exert his full strength at all. It's so strange!

The onlookers were even more dumbfounded. The soldiers who didn't know his physical level at most looked at Luo Lingxing with adoring eyes, but the soldiers who knew his physical condition were just like watching God.

Even Han Junzhan did not expect Luo Lingxing to be so powerful, but his expression has always been well controlled, so no one can tell what he is thinking from his expression.

However, he would not tell Luo Lingxing these words.

"We will go to the Emperor Capital Commercial Building first, then to the Emperor Star Grand Cinema, and then to dinner."

Han Junzhan suggested.

These are all the strategies he just found on the Internet, and he directly copied and said to Luo Lingxing. He didn't notice that these strategies also carry the sentence "Dating Essential Strategy".

Luo Lingxing did not have any dating experience in his previous life, so he would not know that these few things are what the dating couple loves to do, so he nodded and agreed.

The two came to the Emperor Capital Commercial Building, which is the largest and most famous commercial building of the Emperor Star. There are a variety of items in it, and there is basically nothing that can not be bought from here.

"What do you want to buy?" Luo Lingxing asked Han Junzhan.

Han Junzhan shook his head, he had nothing to buy, he usually did not have high demand for materials, and he would have someone to buy anything at home, so he would rarely go shopping on his own.

Luo Lingxing: "..."

Since there is nothing to buy, what do they come to the commercial building for pure viewing?

Luo Lingxing was a little helpless, looking at the dazzling array of commodities around him, which was completely different from those he had seen in his previous life. Just looking at it seemed pretty good.

So, two people who didn't have shopping needs, just walked side by side in the commercial building and admired.

"Do you think this looks good?" A girl pointed to a delicate little object and said to the boy next to her.

"Well, it's beautiful." The boy nodded and continued: "Do you like it? Let's buy it if we like it."

"Well, I like it very much," the girl said slightly sheepishly.

Then the boy took the object to pay for it, and gave it to the girl. The girl took the boy's neck happily and gave it a big KISS without hesitation. Then the two left hand in hand.