Chapter 101: Big change ending

Perhaps it was Qian Xuewen's character that broke out. Some people brought pillows when they were dozing off. Lin Qingying had just left his forefoot, and someone at the hind foot offered him a new candidate-Shen Chuxia

Shen Chuxia is also a shadow queen, and after winning the Golden Duck Award and the Golden Fox Award, she is 25 years old this year. Although she is a little older than Lin Qingli, she is better than Lin Qingli in all other aspects. It is also more suitable for the role of Du Birou.

In fact, when recruiting characters, Qian Xuewen intended Shen Chuxia to play Du Birou, but unfortunately she happened to have a movie being filmed, and the schedule could not be moved, which was the regrettable appointment of Lin Qingying.

As a result, I didn't expect Lin Qingying to have so many things happening, and the film of Shen Chuxia happened to be just finished, and the schedule was vacated, so I could come over and continue shooting. This finally made Qian Xuewen smile. Finally came out of the loss caused by Lin Qingying.

Sure enough, Zeon lost all his knowledge and was blessed!

After Shen Chuxia joined the crew, the filming progress was surprisingly smooth. Not only did the filming by Lin Qingying be completed quickly, but the subsequent shooting speed was also much faster, making Qian Xuewen call Shen Chuxia a big blessing.

Although Shen Chuxia was not very young, she was very mature and experienced in her life. For the praise of Qian Xuewen, she smiled vigorously and showed very modesty. The rest of the crew also had a good relationship with her.

"Qian Dao, the script has finally been revised." The screenwriter with a mess of hair found Qian Xuewen with a relieved expression on his face.

After the film crew started shooting, Qian Xuewen had some new inspirations from time to time. The screenwriter needed to cooperate with the director to revise the script. At that time, Lin Qingying's performance was not satisfactory, so Qian Xuewen requested that her scene be properly deleted. Minus some.

Although I have changed the hostess now, Qian Xuewen has seen the cut script and feels that the plot is smoother, so I did not add a play to Shen Chuxia, but I added a lot of plays to Luo Lingxing, especially in After the combined stills of Luo Lingxing and Ye Luohan were announced, the popularity of online messages and discussions has never declined, and even many fans automatically set up "Han Xing" cp spontaneously.

Now the number of Hanxing cp fans is growing, and there is even an increasing trend. In response to the call of fans, at the same time, he also put his own thoughts before seeing Luo Lingxing 's audition into action, Qian Xuewen let the screenwriter I changed the script a lot, of course, only the ending is modified, and the previous one does not affect it.

Qian Xuewen believes that this finale will definitely be more exciting and exciting than the previous one.

"Let's see." Qian Xuewen took the new script, and the more he saw it, the more satisfied he was. The smile on his face could not be concealed, and the pleats were all laughing out of flowers.

"Okay, let's shoot the finale tomorrow, Xiao Liu, you send the new script to everyone, let everyone take a good look, you can kill it tomorrow." Qian Xuewen said excitedly.

After two months of shooting, although I had some small troubles at the beginning, the filming was smooth, and now the scene of the finale is left. After shooting, they can kill.

In fact, most people's plays have been killed, and now there are only the scenes of the male lead and a few more important supporting actors. Luo Lingxing is a male fourth. Although there are not many plays, they are worn from beginning to end. , So he and several others also got new scripts.