Chapter 117: Disengage

Luo Lingxing watched quietly, the set of tea making tools was very delicate, and there was a kind of antique feeling in it.

"Grandpa Han, is this a sand pot?" Luo Lingxing asked, looking at the tea set.

"With good eyesight, you can see at a glance that this is a cold sand pot. Do you have any research on making tea?" Master Han looked at Luo Lingxing with admiration.

"Slightly know one or two." Luo Lingxing said modestly, in fact, drinking tea in the previous life was all done by himself.

"Now everyone knows that the clay teapot is the most suitable for making tea, but in fact, there is a tool that is more suitable for making tea than the purple teapot. That is the cold sand pot, but generally few people recognize this. Do you make tea? ? "Old Man Han asked suddenly.

"Some will." Luo Lingxing replied.

"Then you come and soak for everyone." Mr. Han said happily.

There are not many young people who know how to make tea, and even less.

Luo Lingxing did not have any tweaks, sitting directly in front of the tea making tools, calmly starting from the iron, set the tea, warm the cup, make the tea, and divide the tea in one go. On the contrary, it seems to be performing, making people unable to look away.

"Grandpa Han, please drink tea." Luo Lingxing handed the divided tea to Mr. Han. Mr. Han first smelled the fragrance, the expression of enjoyment appeared on his face, and then took a sip, slightly bitter, and the fragrance filled his mouth. Yes Rarely good tea, the most important thing is to go for a sip of tea, and the spirit has been greatly inspired.

"Good." Grandpa Han said three times in a row. It can be seen that this tea is indeed a cup for everyone else, and they can't wait to taste it. Although they can't compare it with Grandpa Han's research, they can still get a good score. Tea and ordinary tea, this tea is obviously several grades higher than what they usually drink.

"Lolo is so powerful," Lin Yalan couldn't help complimenting.

"Lolo's tea-making skills can't be lost to those professionals. I didn't expect it to be very young. It's really rare and rare to have such a hand." Han Han also praised me stingily.

Luo Lingxing smiled and accepted the compliment, but he was not proud and complacent, and Han Junzhan's face was also filled with a glorious expression, and he did not look at his partner.

"Wow, so fragrant, Grandpa, what kind of good tea are you secretly drinking?" A hearty voice came from the door. The voice had already been heard before the person arrived.

"You stinky boy, know that you come back to see Grandpa? What kind of system do you have, there are guests here." Grandpa Han scolded his face and reprimanded, just like two gentle old men who just smiled.

"Hey ... Isn't I just coming back, who will be the guest?" Han Junhao asked, and then he saw Luo Lingxing sitting next to Han Junzhan, staring at it for a long time before stuttering. " You ... aren't you the hot star? "

"Big brother is a star, does Uncle Hao like big brother too?" Han Shuxin asked innocently, with a sense of excitement to find a confidant.

"Stinky boy, don't hurry up and say hello, this is your future second sister-in-law." Master Han shouted as he shook Han Junhao's head.

"Oh, I know grandpa, don't you hit me on the head, what should I do if I'm stupid?" Han Junhao grunted.

Ersao?

Han Junhao noticed this title from Grandpa and looked at Luo Lingxing again and again, and finally remembered that there seemed to be a fiancé who had been engaged before the second brother, is it him?