Chapter 170: Open engagement

Luo Lingxing looked at the two who had completely broken up, and finally sat down with a satisfied smile, withdrew the mirror, and sent a brief message to Chen Hongliang. In the end, the other party even called the video.

"Did you finally think about it and come forward to clarify?" Chen Hongliang asked excitedly, knowing that these days he will be annoyed by the calls of those reporters, and he will almost close the terminal to get clean.

He thought that the little broken boy would continue to ignore it, but he didn't expect to figure it out, and wanted to clarify these things. Although he knew that there were solutions to these things in the end, it was quite acceptable to let the development go. The most important thing about people is that they are too popular.

"Well, those people can't turn over any storms." Luo Lingxing said with a smile. Now the two of them estimate that the matter between them is already overwhelmed. Where can they still care for him, and rely on It is estimated that all their methods have been used up, so he does not have to wait any longer and can start to fight back.

After dealing with the negative reports on the Internet, he can let go of his counterattack and let those people taste the taste of self-eating.

"That's really great. I'm going to contact the reporter to issue a development conference now," Chen Hongliang said excitedly, as if he had thought of something, and asked: "Xiao Luo, if you explain the matter of luxury cars and luxury homes, they will definitely be involved When you arrive at Major General Han, I think it ’s best if you talk to Major General Han first. If you can, you can also disclose your relationship, which will make everyone more convinced. "

Chen Hongliang originally wanted to propose that Han Junzhan was a friend of Luo Lingxing. He lived in a friend's house, but then I thought about it, but if it was just a friend, how would the luxury car explain it? But no friend would send two luxury cars so generously, and a report with a poor explanation is likely to be taken care of.

Not to mention the fact that the legal fiancé is a friend, Major General Han will not agree, and fans are very tolerant of idol marriages and lovers, so even if it is open, it will not affect much popularity.

Luo Lingxing heard this and froze for a moment. He never thought that his relationship with Han Junzhan should be made public, or that he never considered this possibility.

At first, he was engaged to Han Junzhan to help him get out of the shadow of love affair. He and Han Junzhan actually had no feelings, so he did n’t care about it, and planned to wait for a while to let his family know that he was basically There will be no feelings, and then looking for an opportunity to terminate the engagement.

However, the confession by Han Junzhan was beyond his expectation. When one of the two engagements had feelings, it was not an easy task for the engagement to be terminated, especially the initiative to propose the engagement Fang is on his side. If he insists on dissolving the marriage contract, he will be too cruel to Han Junzhan, not to mention he has no heart to make Han Junzhan suffer, so since then, Luo Lingxing has never mentioned the matter of dissolution of the marriage contract.

But he had never thought of an open engagement.

Would he be willing to disclose the marriage contract? If the marriage contract is made public, it means that he accepted the marriage contract. Later, he and Han Junzhan will be buddies, and the marriage contract cannot be released.

"I know, I will discuss with him, you first contact the reporter." Luo Lingxing said to Chen Hongliang, and then closed the communication, began to seriously consider the matter of open engagement.

[BOOK 1] The Interstellar Male God On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara