Chapter 78: Uncle and nephew scramble

Aunt Lin couldn't help wiping the cold sweat on her forehead, looking at the angry young master and the young lady pouring oil on the fire, not sure what to do.

And Luo Lingxing was even stunned. He didn't expect that his first kiss and second kiss would be lost on the same day for thousands of years, and it was also thrown to the Han family's uncles and nephews. Thing.

Luo Lingxing could hardly cry or laugh.

"Aunt Lin, send her back!" Han Jun Zhanqiang resisted the number sign that appeared on his forehead, and said with a strong tone.

"No, I want my brother." Han Shuxin hugged Luo Lingxing's neck tightly with his small hands, buried his small head in Luo Lingxing's neck, and grumbled with dissatisfaction.

Han Junzhan felt that the little girl's movements became more and more dazzling. He hadn't been so intimate with Lolo. As a result, a little devil's head was taking advantage, which was simply unbearable.

Han Junzhan quickly dialed someone's video, and after seeing that person's figure on the screen, all the anger accumulated on Han Shuxin was vented to the person.

"Come over and take your daughter away, otherwise I will let her sleep on the street at night!"

Han Junzhan gritted his teeth.

Han Junyu at the other end of the screen was obviously surprised, and it seemed that he had never seen Han Junzhan angry.

Although Han Junzhan had not been able to deal with children before, he never had such an atmosphere with children, or few people would make Han Junzhan who has weak emotional fluctuations angry. This is a big anomaly. He is very curious about his daughter. What the **** is going to do to make this young brother who has always been paralyzed angry.

Her daughter understands that although she is usually a bit arrogant and capricious, she is not an annoying child. On the contrary, when she sees everyone, she does not seem to be popular.

Just as Han Junyu tried to guess, the daughter's voice came from the other side of the video.

"I don't want to. I want to sleep with my brother at night."

Han Junyu swears that at this moment, he absolutely saw the number sign appearing between his younger brother's forehead, that face was even darker, and his anger almost spread through the screen.

Thinking about the reason why his daughter went to his brother, he seemed to find the reason why his brother was angry.

This is really a good discovery.

Hey ... Such opportunities are rare, my brother's emotional fluctuations are usually too weak, and they are not like individuals. Now they are becoming a little more popular. If they let it go, how can he be a brother.

"Xin Xin has recently become obsessed with watching TV shows," Han Jun Yu Qingqing began to say: "It's the recently popular" Witch Allure ", and then I'm hooked on a star who plays the prince, and every day is clamoring to chase the stars, No, I do n't know from where I know that the person she likes is there with you, so I quarreled and asked me to send it over, but I did n't persuade you to listen, so let her stay with you for a few days first, until the heat is gone I'll pick her up. Take good care of Xin Xin. If you really can't take care of it, let your younger sister take care of it. "

Han Junyu did not give his brother a chance to refute and get angry. After explaining the matter, he immediately cut off the video and set Han Junzhan's communication number to be unconnectable, making him want to call back.

The conversation between Han Junzhan and Han Junyu was heard by Luo Lingxing without any word, and then I realized that the little girl in her arms turned out to be his fan. No wonder when I saw her at first glance, she felt a little strange, she clearly It's an ordinary person, but the whole body always shows some white spots from time to time.