Chapter 114: Happy BBQ

"Listen to Uncle Luo, they said, do you have a barbecue this afternoon? Can I be together?"

Han Junzhan asked.

He returned to Luo Yunxing and came to Luo's house. Although he wanted to see Luo Lingxing as soon as possible, he still had to observe certain etiquette and rules. Naturally, he had to visit the elders before coming to Luoling Xing, also heard from Luo Jingcheng that Luo Lingxing was preparing to grill.

"Okay." Luo Lingxing replied, one more and one less.

"Is the ingredients ready? If there is something missing, I can take you out to buy it." Han Junzhan continued. He now says much more than before, but only when facing Luo Lingxing.

After carrying out his mission this time, he checked a lot of information on the Internet, knowing that few words are not conducive to enhancing his feelings. Although he is not good at speaking, he is also practicing hard.

"Well, there are less seasonings and less meat. I'm planning to go out." Luo Lingxing replied. He had seen it in the kitchen before. Some vegetables are enough, but since it is barbecue, Naturally, it is mainly meat, and there are more types of meat, so you can choose more.

"Xiaoxing, I will go with you too." Luo Bingxu heard that they were going to go shopping, so naturally they were not far behind.

However, as soon as the words were spoken, I felt an icy line of sight shooting towards me. Luo Bingxu shivered involuntarily. Looking at it along the line of sight, I saw Han Junzhan staring at him with warning and cold eyes.

What's happening here? Luo Bingxu was a little puzzled, but it also showed that the other party didn't seem to want to go with him.

"Well, Xiaoxing, I'm not going anymore. I suddenly thought that there was still no homework. I had to finish my homework as soon as possible, so I could have a barbecue at night." Luo Bingxu said with tears in his heart.

God knows that he really wants to go, but Han Junzhan's sight is terrible. It is exactly the same as when Big Brother is angry. He can freeze people to death. For the sake of his life, he should not go.

"Okay, then." Luo Lingxing didn't notice the open fight between the two, and his mind was on what meat to buy later.

This is the first time that Han Junzhan took Luo Lingxing to go out for a date alone in Luo Yunxing. Although the dating location is a supermarket, only the two of them should be considered dating.

Luo Lingxing looked at the dazzling array of commodities, and was a little dazzled. He had never needed to go to the supermarket to purchase himself. This was the first time he came, and he felt that what he saw was very novel.

Unexpectedly, human beings are now so advanced, and there is such a place that contains almost all the daily necessities that humans need. There is no need to run multiple stores at all, and you can buy all the one-offs here.

"Let's go buy meat, where is the meat?" Luo Lingxing asked Han Junzhan, after all, this is the first time to come, and it's unclear the specific location classification.

However, the objects he asked were obviously those who rarely came here, and both of them were in a state of ignorance about the supermarket.

In the end, the two could only stroll next to each other, threw them into the shopping cart when they saw the need, and walked straight through without the need, and finally went to the meat area.

"Jun Zhan, what kind of meat do you like to eat?" While choosing the right meat, Luo Lingxing did not forget to ask Han Junzhan's preferences.

"It's all good." Han Junzhan returned, his mouth slightly raised a small arc, as long as Lolo made, he likes to eat.